The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Richard Osterlind's top 5 effects (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2851 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I was thinking about Change of Mind too, clairvoyant. But then of course you already knew that!

COM is actually sold on its own and is a "utility" with many applications. Nuff about that up here Smile
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2015, george1953 wrote:
The problem with Euros depending on where they are from is that they have no date on them.

Really?, I thought that all eurocoins have the year in which they where made in on it.
Also there are 31 different national desgins (each national design also has 4 different designs).
There are some nice revelations you can do with does designs instead of the year they where made in.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Change of Mind is truly brilliant. There literally is just no other explanation to the layman as to how it is possible other than you have some real esoteric ability! Highly recommended routine!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Jan 10, 2015, Bill Cushman wrote:
I was thinking about Change of Mind too, clairvoyant. But then of course you already knew that!

COM is actually sold on its own and is a "utility" with many applications. Nuff about that up here Smile
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1015 Posts

Profile of helder
Artificial Inteligence is very good.
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1742 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
A more recent Annemann-rooted effect and prop, Extra-Sensory Perception Expanded, deserves prominent mention with these others.

George
RexDeash
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of RexDeash
My favourites are Hands Off and the Osterlind Envelope.
Rex
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
275 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
I perform his PCT, watch routine, and Inside The Fold almost daily. I checked out Change OF Mind last night per all the great reviews on here and it looks as if I better make one of these gimmicks. He teaches how on his MM series. I'm currently working on the Radar Deck. You really can't go wrong with Richard's stuff.
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
796 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
I am not familiar with the Osterlind Envelope, do you know where it can be found ?
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
275 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 15, 2016, Nestor D wrote:
I am not familiar with the Osterlind Envelope, do you know where it can be found ?

It's on his Sapphire Collection DVD
RexDeash
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of RexDeash
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2016, Nestor D wrote:

It is a utility used in the Perfected Add a Number effect in the Sapphire collection.
Although I use it in a different way.
Rex
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
796 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
Thank you Smile
mindshrink
View Profile
Special user
Delhi,India
915 Posts

Profile of mindshrink
In which of Osterlinds books DVDs is Change of Mind ? I think I have read/ watched almost all of Osterlinds work but don't seem to recollect COMind.
I am also looking for the name of the DVD in which Osterlind does a 'hypnotism' effect.All my DVDs and books are packed haphazardly in boxes(moved house recently) so any help would be welcome so that I can open the appropriate box.A PM would also be welcome.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4572 Posts

Profile of Sixten
"Change of Mind"=Mind Mysteries Vol. 3 Smile
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
"Principles of mentalism" is not an effect, but at least in my top 5 ranking of Richards work!
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Really enjoying this thread. I recently picked up a bunch to his DVDs. Looking forward to watching them
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
275 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, The_MetalMaster wrote:
Inside the fold
PCT
Watch Routine
Spoon bend
Hands Off

I just received his ForeSign and ThoughtScan Compact in the mail and very excited to add these to my show!

I've added several of other Richard's effects to great success over the past few years and would like to add my New Top 5. I still perform his PCT, Watch Routine, and spoon bend constantly.
My new 5 include:
1. Glass of Water production
2. Signed Torn and Restored Newspaper
3. SOS Psychometry routine with the Ross Johnson "bit"
4. Leather and Stainless Steel Blindfold
5. Radar Deck with Challenge Mind Reading
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2163 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, Richard Osterlind wrote:
Bryn, George, Robb and all the rest of you - what an incredible way to end 2014! Thank you so much for your wonderful and gracious comments!

May you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year and thank you again for making me feel so good!

Richard Smile

6 years later... a pandemic, not as much social interaction, and the rise of Zoom/online performances...

With that in mind, how have your answers changed?

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6448 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Bryn, I recently did Osterlind's Foresign via zoom. It worked perfectly and it's an easy thing to do via Zoom.

In my list of his stuff that's at the very top is the SOS bag and ODDS. Both have so many uses that you could do each over and over in different acts and have different presentations and outcomes.

Greg

P.S. In the 90s I had his VHS tape that had Tic Tac Toe prediction and I immediately started doing it.
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
301 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Osterlind's effect called Hands Off is my favorite of his. It fried my brain when I first saw it. I've since learned the trick and begun to use it. What a fantastic bit of thinking from Richard Osterlind!

- Richard
Anton4
View Profile
New user
Rensselaer, NY
56 Posts

Profile of Anton4
So much to choose from, but I've always been a fan of his BCS and Numeric Vortex.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Richard Osterlind's top 5 effects (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL