The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rattle Box??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicOzzy
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
118 Posts

Profile of MagicOzzy
Hey everyone,

I am looking for any rattle box recommendations you may have. I am looking to have a coin/ring/key...put in the box and hand it to a spectator they rattle it until the sound stops!

Are there any on the market that will actually allow the spectator to actually do the rattling until it stops while in their own hand?

Thanks, I appreciate your help!
tstark
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
267 Posts

Profile of tstark
Mine does. I have redesigned the Rattlebox to be smaller, more consistent with the size of a coin or a ring. Due to the size constraint I had to rethink the method and came up with a box that has been in Andy Martin's site for a couple of years at martinsmagic.com and in my museum's gift shop at atlantismagic.com and I have not advertised it beyond those two locations. In my gift shop you can read some reviews of the box (I have sold them in the US and Europe with several customers having purchased more than one). It is made from Brazil Cherry or Padauk and Zebrawood. The spectator can rattle the box as the mechanism is not accessible from the outside as in the classic design. PM me if you need any further information.
MagicD48
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of MagicD48
Old thread but just chipping in in case anyone else comes accross this. May I suggest Rattled by Dan Hauss. Pretty much fits the OP's description perfectly. Great score on wizard product review too Smile
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Thanks for bringing up an old classic, I forgot how great these boxes are, so easy so much fun.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rattle Box??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL