The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » MB's NEW "3 Coin PRO" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8508 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey want a nice, doable way to produce 3 coins...Well this is it, 3 Coin PRO.

*And hey, it's not just for coin guys as it's a nice piece for you close-up and card guys as well that want to mix in a surprise little somethin' somethin' you might not be known for. This is not difficult and will make you look like you've been doing this stuff all your life as it works well all by itself even. Smile

First with just a blow 1 coin becomes 2, then 2 coins magically become 3 coins right out front. Nothing hard here and with just a little practice you'll be producing 3 coins for any number of effects you might do. This is an easy way to get from here to there in a magical production of 3 coins that will get their attention right away...I mean eyes will POP! I use 3 Coin PRO to go into my 3asy Does It or KrazyKoinZ Across but you can go many different ways with it and every way will be amazing even if you just use it as is. Smile Hey and when you get inside the easy download, check out my little Tw'ave move. It's a real BONUS cutey-pie cherry on top. Smile

The package includes the website demo vid along with download items:
-1 pdf manuscript
-1 Explanation vid
-1 Extra Moves vid featuring my NEW The Tw'ave and the "Liwag Subtlety"

*Here, check for yourself...it's a great value and pretty darn slick. Smile

http://vinnymarini.com/download/3coinpro.html
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just wanted to drop a line here to say that this is a fun and nifty little thing that you can apply to a number of different routines or just use as its own little quickie. Marion does a really good job of taking you through it, so you won't have any trouble learning it. Heck, even I, "Palms of Putty" Guinn can do it. And it won't hurt your pocketbook.

Great work MB--thanks!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
This is so simple that even I can do it -- and SO much fun! See the review in the current issue of *the Magic Touch* - the magazine is free from Merlina17@aol.com

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10636 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
All I can say it is in your face, up close and personal, and a real world worker that isn't knucklebusting. proud to sayit is on web site.
thank you Marion
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » MB's NEW "3 Coin PRO" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL