The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through ........... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Thought that this was a great way to do the needle through arm effect without the arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIfp2zLiwg

R
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3041 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Ron Fitzgerald has been doing it this way for years (and without all the yammering), as "Vampire's Kiss."
http://www.fitzgeraldsrealm.com/

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
767 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Love the effect but the accent was a little much for me!
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Nice touch,my needle is a vicking make.
Dr S
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Dr S
I love how blatantly he just folds the skin over. No need to be descrete, it works regardless.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I realize the line was meant for humor, but the comment not to try this at home, go to a neighbors house, its safer : Could be iffy, could open the door to a law suit if some kid took him up on it. IMHO.

Kotah
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
A confident delivery that keeps moving, without wasting a lot of time prior to the insertion. None of the usual, dragged out rigmarole involving applying an antiseptic, etc. A good, straightforward presentation. I like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through ........... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL