The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Help Me Contact Tenyo Elite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Hello

A few days ago I ordered the new Fortune Sticks from Tenyo ELite. Shipping was another $15 which I though was a bit high for such a small item. Then I realized I never got a confirmation for my order from Tenyo Elite. I have tried to contact them for the last few days to see when the order would ship. I tried both emails on the contact us page from their site and also the one from my paypal receipt. All messages have been returned to me saying they were undeliverable.

Any help in contacting Tenyo Elite would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks and have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

Thank you for your message, Walking Bob. I'm so sorry for the problems that you were having in your efforts to contact us. That is very strange, and I'm not sure why your messages were not getting through to us.

Yes your order was received. With all of the Tenyo Elite orders around the holidays, things have been extremely busy in the rush. We have been swamped with orders, so we hope to have your order shipped later this week. But if it happens to be on Christmas day, then we cannot ship until the next week.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you so much for your business and your patience.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited / Tenyo Elite
http://www.tenyoelite.com
(416) 410-5766
Kevin Gardner
View Profile
Regular user
Richboro, PA
177 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gardner
The item ships from Canada and it's a good size box, if I remember it's sent international registered mail. This accounts for the shipping cost charged/
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Shipping of $15 is reasonable, especially from Canada. Postage is expensive today, then you have to add the handling costs (box, time and gas to mail, etc.).

I never thought twice about the shipping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Help Me Contact Tenyo Elite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL