The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Win a Free "Anything Is Possible" bottle on Christmas Day! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hiya Gang!

I hope this is okay in the "Tricks & Effects" section; it should be though, as it deals with the AIP bottle, my column (which deals with effect reviews), and it would be nice to give as many people a chance to win as possible. Okay, with that out of the way...

Thank you!

This year has been my best bottle year yet, and I totally appreciate that the majority of sales come from the wonderful Café readership!

So, as a way of giving back (and a way of getting some people to check out my column that may have missed it) I'd like to give away a FREE "Anything Is Possible" bottle. All you need to do is:

Make a comment on the blog version of Magic Friday. That's it. Any comment at all. I'm collecting the names and will do the draw on Christmas!

http://www.magicfriday.blogspot.com

I'm looking forward to giving one of these away! And, again, thanks for reading, purchasing, and supporting!

Your fan,

Jamie D. Grant
Magic Café Columnist

TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Fun! Getting some entries but let's keep it coming! All you need is to leave a comment at:

for a chance to win!

~jamie d. grant
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
amedica
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of amedica
Left you a comment! Keep up the great work!
Looking to BUY: Penomenon Writer (Black version), Ghost Cap (Porper), CAPtivated, Glass Mirage, Just a Key (Porper)
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Only a couple days left! If I don't get back onto the Café before then, Good Luck & Happy Holidays Everyone!

~jamie
JIMclubber64
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of JIMclubber64
Hey Jamie, would it be possible for the winner to have the deck itself autographed by you before being inserted into the bottle? If this isn't possible, I'd understand, but to me that would be the coolest thing ever! (Well, not quite ever, but...)
"Magic should always have a purpose. [...] Find your purpose for performing. Only then will you be able to find the right trick!" -- Jay Noblezada
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-12-23 17:59, JIMclubber64 wrote:
Hey Jamie, would it be possible for the winner to have the deck itself autographed by you before being inserted into the bottle? If this isn't possible, I'd understand, but to me that would be the coolest thing ever! (Well, not quite ever, but...)

That's very flattering- thank you!

All right everyone, just a few hours left and then I'll do the draw~

Good luck!

jamie
EventEntertainer
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1104 Posts

Profile of EventEntertainer
...even better, have it autographed to the winner...at least that would be my request Smile
Consultant, performer, creator, and all around nice guy!
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1453 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
How do I leave a comment?

Sorry if I'm being ignorant.
"But there isn't a door"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Hiya Tom!

Just go to:

and leave a comment (by typing into the white box at the end of a post) on any one of the blog posts. That's it!

~jamie
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1453 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Thank you Jamie.

Just posted, thank you for giving us the chance to win one of your fabulous bottles.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

And the winner is...

http://magicfriday.blogspot.com/

Okay, I've got to get out of here and catch my plane, lol! Have a wonderful holidays everyone!

Your pal,

jamie
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3062 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Congrats to Grandpa Chet! I have 1 of these bottles....simply amazing!
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Win a Free "Anything Is Possible" bottle on Christmas Day! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL