The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Now Writing the Youth Column - Let Me Introduce Myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amazenyou
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of amazenyou
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to come on and introduce myself. My name is Cliff Bumgardner, and I am taking over the Millennials Rising column from Dakota Rose. Dakota did a great job with the article in his time, and I hope I can fill his shoes adequately.

I'm 17 years old, and I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I have been interested in magic all of my life, but only been practicing seriously for about 3 and a half years. Magic has had a huge impact on my life, even saving me in a very dark time. I hope to share my passion and love for the art through my writings, and feature some great youth!

You can go to http://www.cliffbumgardner.com to learn more about me (follow the links to my magic) and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have a youth to suggest, or just want to say hello!

Cliff
Youth Writer - Linking Ring Magazine
If you know of a youth that should be featured in my article, let me know!
www.cliffbumgardner.com
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Welcome Cliff! Congratulations on your new "role" within the IBM. I wish you the best as you start this new chapter in your magical life. I'm sure you'll meet some wonderful people along the way.

Best wishes, Mark. "thumbsup"
amazenyou
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of amazenyou
Thank you!

C
www.cliffbumgardner.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Cliff is an exceptional young man and we are very fortunate to have him in our Ring. He has served as our Ring's Sergeant-at-Arms and is a very talented musician and videographer as well as magician. He's served as co-editor on the Triangle Tophat, our local magic youth newsletter and has been very supportive of the Magic Youth program.

I mentioned Cliff's video skills - He created a public service announcement from teens to teens regarding drinking for a local television contest. You can view (and VOTE FOR) his submission at

http://www.raleighcw.com/contests/M2T/videos/vid_5.shtml .

Dakota did an incredible job and has left a huge space to fill. I believe we'll see great things from Cliff! Congratulations, my friend!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Cliff,

Best of luck. Writing is like magic... the more you do, the better you get.

You'll do fine. Everyone is pulling for your success.

Dave Bilan
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
amazenyou
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of amazenyou
Thanks guys! And thanks Roger! If you ever want to get the Top Hat running more regularly again, just let me know! Smile

C
www.cliffbumgardner.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Cliff,

It looks like you are off to a good start.

We wish you the best of luck.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Congrads Cliff.

Writing a monthly column is a lot of work that people just do not realize the time and effort involved. Good luck.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings Cliff, congratulations on your selection for the column. I look forward to reading it in the future and to meeting you in San Diego if not sooner.

Best of luck and don't hesitate to ask if I may ever be of any assistance.

Keep a dream in the making

Maria Ibanez
amazenyou
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of amazenyou
Thanks everyone!

I do hope to meet some of you in San Diego, money permitting.

C
www.cliffbumgardner.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Now Writing the Youth Column - Let Me Introduce Myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL