The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Item for Trade.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Would like to Trade this 2-Faced Calf(Real) in a 5 Gallon jar for another "Pickled specimen that I do not Have...must be REAL...will not trade for a Gaff...

Happy Holidays
Jim Zajicek
The Curator

Click here to view attached image.
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
That's pretty cool!

Mark. Smile
Kevin Gerrone
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gerrone
Can I pickle my wife and trade her Jim? hahaha
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Jim, I have a Two Headed Raccoon and both heads have Unicorn horns coming out of their head. Ward Hall said it was real......I hate to let them go, but I will trade you if you're interested Smile I really like this specimen.....on the serious side, I have some small specimens.....I have a Two Headed Bearded Dragon that has extra legs....a Two Faced Snake.......they are small specimens, but exciting Attractions!! SEE A REAL TWO HEADED BEARDED DRAGON.......SEE A REAL SNAKE WITH TWO FACES!!!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
The two-faced snake...... I thought JSIII was out of the picture.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Nipps is trying to figure out how to fit in a jar!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
The ultimate contortionist
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
You're a twisted lot, eh?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
petekoloz
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of petekoloz
Quote:
On 2009-12-20 20:49, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
Would like to Trade this 2-Faced Calf(Real) in a 5 Gallon jar for another "Pickled specimen that I do not Have...must be REAL...will not trade for a Gaff...

Happy Holidays
Jim Zajicek
The Curator

Just walk into the Showtown Bar any weekday afternoon and you'll find more pickled specimens than you can shake a stick at.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Item for Trade.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL