The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Annihilation Cameron Francis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Had a couple of questions about this so I thought I'd address it here: The trick will work in any language. It is not a trick based on words or spelling. Hope that helps.
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Full Disclosure: I was one of Cameron's early release testers for this product.

If you refuse to perform card effects with a gimmicked deck, this is not for you. On the other hand, if your focus is on a simple to perform effect that looks like real magic, add Cameron Francis' Annihilation to your arsenal.

Fact: There is no forcing.

Fact: You do not need to be a master card manipulator.

Fact: You do not need to memorize any complicated moves.

Fact: Reset takes less than a minute. Each time the effect is performed, the spectator will probably select a different card (it is truly a free selection).

Fact: This routine is very powerful.

As has been pointed out in previous posts, the deck cannot be given out for inspection, but as you can show the faces of all the cards and they select a card from a standard "pick a card" face down spread (remember, no forces)and physically remove it themselves, this shouldn't be an issue.

Cameron's effect is all about focusing on presentation. He's designed the effect so the "dirty work" is easier than the 21 card trick and the finale much more impressive. As a matter of fact,this effect is so easy to learn, the temptation is to run out and perform it within an hour of getting the download. Take the time to make sure your presentation is worthy of the effect.

Yes, it is simple enough for newbies, but sophisticated enough for a professional set.

Two thumbs up for Cameron Francis' Annihilation.

Dave Bilan
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Thank you, David!

The Red Hot Prediction + Annihilation Special runs till Jan. 1st at midnight (Not New Year's Eve but the night after).
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3035 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
In the notes section at the end of the manuscript,Cameron adds another way to have the card freely selected. This selection process differs from the performance video. It is a great way to repeat the efect or just to use as an alternate way of having the card freely selected.This is a great card routine.Do not debate whether you should get this or not.Do yourself a favor and get it.I performed this a number of times already and it has been a hit everytime.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Randy B
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Randy B
Just picked this up yesterday, gotta say one of the best thing I've bought from Cameron, and I've bought a lot!
Detlef
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
156 Posts

Profile of Detlef
Got this two days ago and must say...great..get it!
Regards
Detlef
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I hope you all get a lot of use out of it. I myself will be performing it quite a bit on New Year's Eve.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

If you already own Red Hot Prediction and want a different option, shoot me an email and we'll work something out.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

All of the orders of Red Hot Prediction (including today's) have been shipped. Obviously the European orders will take a little while to get there but everyone in the US should have their RHPs within the next day or so.

Any problems, let me know!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

HOT TIP!

For those of you who dig the odd backed variation but the like the "organic" feel of the original, here's an option which allows you to present the odd backed routine but with your normal, red backed deck.

Draw little boxes around your predictions. So now, using the same set up and handling as the red/blue variation, you can spread through the deck, show a little of the border of the box on two cards and then continue with the effect.

I like this version a lot as, like I said, it retains that sort of organic quality but allows you to "show" the prediction cards before you start.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Red Hot Prediction + Annihilation sale ends in about 2 1/2 hours. Thanks to everyone who has ordered!
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
804 Posts

Profile of magico
I performed this today at the magic shop for a couple of different magicians and they had no idea. However, I did make some changes that I had PM Cameron about which to me help throw them off.
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
219 Posts

Profile of Billman
I've had this for a few weeks now and I wanted to wait to post a review until I performed this in a bunch of different settings.
To start, the method is awesome. It really is one of those tricks that will fool you every time you do it. I sat down the day I got the PDF and set up my Annihilation deck. Took me about 15mins in total from start to finish. I used a blue back deck, but would recommend a red backed, and a thick sharpie to see the written prediction better. Camerons thinking on this is great! When I read how it was done with zero memorization and how it worked I couldn't stop smiling, Absolutely wonderful!

The effect is exactly as Cameron shows on the video. Nothing hidden or modified for camera. What you see is what you will be performing. The thing I found that I really like about this is that because the effect is so easy to perform it really allows me to get lost into the performance. To the point where I was performing it once and when it came time to reveal the selection, I turned the cards over and felt the moment of astonishment my self!

I have to give Cameron two thumbs up for this. I would highly highly recommend this to the beginner magicians and also the very experienced magicians. Great work!

Thanks,
Bill Perkins
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3035 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
So true. Anyone..Anyone who uses this will feel the same way. If you purchase this and just read the pdf and put it down,you will be making a big mistake. Read through the entre pdf, grab a deck of cards and see how powrfull this is.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Thanks, guys! I am very happy that people are enjoying this.
John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
134 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
Annihilation is very nice Cameron. I'll be trying this out very soon.

Magico - I'm interested in your thoughts on the changes you made (PM). I wonder though - did you need to make them for regular spectators?
PM me if you want to chat sometime.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

No. I would also argue that you wouldn't need to change anything for the majority of magicians as most won't be looking for it. Let me put it this way, I've fooled plenty of magicians with it.

However, if you want to be extra careful for the magi, then Magico's thoughts are very good.
John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
134 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
Thanks Cameron. I didn't really think any special changes would be needed for a typical audience. Numerous posts here have vouched for that. Once again - nice work. Very nice.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
804 Posts

Profile of magico
Quote:
On 2010-01-08 02:45, John Palazzo wrote:
Annihilation is very nice Cameron. I'll be trying this out very soon.

Magico - I'm interested in your thoughts on the changes you made (PM). I wonder though - did you need to make them for regular spectators?

Hi John,

I did not have to make the changes for regular spectators. I may not even had to make them for magicians as Cameron has stated he has performed this for other magicians and it fooled them.

Magico
John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
134 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
Thanks Magico.

I did Annihilation "as is" for my oldest daughter last night - she was very impressed, had a big smile on her face, and said "I have no idea how you did that. I like that one alot."

I agree with Bill too - it's nice to share even more in the astonishment when you have nearly zero heat on for the entire routine.

--
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Annihilation Cameron Francis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL