The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » THREE DAYS ONLY! Double Your Money AND $9 ebook sale COMBINED! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
This special offer is only good through 11:59 PM Mountain Time on Christmas night. If your order gets to me after that, you will not get the Double Your Money credit.

Please read that again--no exceptions.

From right now through Christmas Night, you may combine my two sales: Double Your Money, and the $9 any Guinn Ebook Sale. In other words, take your pick of any Guinn ebooks (and they must be MY ebooks--other creators material on my site does not apply--please read that again, too). Regardless of the regular price, you get them for $9 each, and for every one you buy, you get one FREE!

For example, let's say you want the "My Best to You" trilogy and "A Little Something." Normally, you would pay $92.50 for these 4 ebooks. But for the next three days, you cost is only $18!!! You get the first 2 for only $18, and the second two are FREE!!!

I will NOT extend this sale, and as stated above, I will NOT make any exceptions for people whose orders get to me after the deadline, which is Mountain Standard Time, USA. Make sure to take that time zone into consideration when ordering.

Do not use the cart on my website. Send PayPal to me at scott(at)scottfguinn(dot)com (make sure to include the "f" in scottfguinn!). In the Message box in the PayPal form, list the books you are ordering at $9 each and the books you want for free. I will send them to you manually, so it might take several hours.

Be sure that my domain (scottfguinn.com) is on your safe list, and that your settings allow you to receive attachments from me. Large orders will be sent via YouSendIt.

Again, your order must be in my Inbox before midnight Christmas Night. Only ebooks by me are included in this offer--Items by Raymonde Crow, Jeff Pierce, Ryan Schultz, and the Positively Positive ebook are not eligible.

Merry Christmas!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
That is incredible! I am not wasting any time jumping on this one.

If I didn't have them already I would be getting "Not Your Ordinary Card Tricks" and "My Best to You: Coins". That's my recommendation for you card and coin guys.

This go around I will be getting The Guinn Utility Backslip, My Best to You: Close-Up & Stand-Up, Great Scott’s Matrix Routines and Peanut, Butter & Jelly.

Thank you Scott for this tremendous offer.

BTW don't you ever sleep? I see you posted this at 4:10 am.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
You're nuts, Scott, and I'm taking advantage of you.

Everybody should do the same. Scott's material is easily worth several times his original asking prices.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
Where do I see the list with your e books?
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2009-12-23 12:56, ekozuch wrote:

You'll see it in Scott's signature. In pinkish-orange lettering.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Quote:
On 2009-12-23 12:56, ekozuch wrote:

http://www.scottfguinn.com
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks guys!

Alec, yes I sleep. Just not like normal folks sleep. I usually go to bed between 5 and 9 AM and sleep until around noon or 1 PM.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Randy B
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Randy B
Just sent my order in, gotta say too good of a deal to resist, Scott's stuff is great!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks Randy!
My Lybrary Page
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
This is my first purchase that I'll be making from Scott. A deal like this doesn't come very often.

Thanks Scott.
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
I just sent my money and Scott answered very fast with a link where I found all the ebooks. This is an incredible offer that everyone should make use of!!!

Thums up!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thank you James and Dompa! I hope you enjoy the books and find lots of stuff you can use!
My Lybrary Page
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
I got your two ebooks Scott.Just in time for Christmas.Thanks very much and Merry Christmas.

Chappelly
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
The thing I noticed about Scott's books are the amount of effort he's put into them. I mean just for example, "A Little Something" is 194 pages. Plus the ebooks are visually nice to look at.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks, James! I appreciate that. I tried to make them visually pleasant and easy to read and study. For example, the photos are always on the page that refers to them. That takes extra work and time in laying out the book, but I believe it's worth it. I hate having to flip pages back and forth (ebook or hard copy) to look at a photo referred to in the text.

I hope you are able to add several of the routines from that book to your repertoire. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the material. That goes for everybody.
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Just a reminder:

As I write this, it is 3:45 PM MST on Christmas Day. You have a little over 8 more hours to take advantage of this deal.

Regards,

Scott
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Two and a half hours left...
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

45 minutes....
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

SALE IS OVER

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you enjoy your purchases and free ebooks.

Merry Christmas!

Scott
My Lybrary Page
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
497 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Thanks for the great sale, Scott! Got my manuscripts, and on first glance, I love them! I'll be giving them a long second glance very soon.

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » THREE DAYS ONLY! Double Your Money AND $9 ebook sale COMBINED! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL