The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » WHIT.......or anyone else who can help answer this perfect pea question. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Does anyone know how to disguise their "hard perfect pea"? Not actually disguise it but make it look like the "soft perfect pea".

I have tried roughting it up but it still looks different. Reason is I have no trouble switching it in or out but would like to let the spectators play with it before or after I perform. Not entirely necessary but I feel that it adds to the effect. WHIT, are you there?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
NO one?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Sorry. It is the holidays. Is the hard pea darker or lighter than the vinyl peas?
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
The white perfect pea looks the same and I just switch it out and let spec play with it never had anyone notice any difference.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 00:45, Whit Haydn wrote:
Sorry. It is the holidays. Is the hard pea darker or lighter than the vinyl peas?

Hope your holidays were as pleasant as mine.

The hard peas I have are lighter and shiny. I use only the "Perfect Pea". I have several and they all have the same charastic of being lighter and shinier.

thanks

John (acesover)
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 10:19, fireperformer911 wrote:
The white perfect pea looks the same and I just switch it out and let spec play with it never had anyone notice any difference.

I did know they made "Perfect peas" in white. Are they "Perfect Peas"? If so I will try them as I use only "Perefect Peas" (mine are all green). Thanks for the reply.

John (acesover)
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Whoops...double post . Deleted it.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
The peas are never seen side by side.
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Acesover

Yes they make perfect peas in school for scoundrels site.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2009-12-28 13:52, fireperformer911 wrote:
Acesover

Yes they make perfect peas in school for scoundrels site.

I assume you mean "White Peas". If so I will purchase the White ones this week if they look identical.

thanks

John (acesover)
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2009-12-28 09:27, silverking wrote:
The peas are never seen side by side.

I know they are never shown side by side but I have been called on it as my performance lasts about 10 minutes and the spectator gets a good look at the pea in the process...They do not hold or touch it while I am performing but it is seen several times and the descrepancy shows up after the switch. So I have stopped using the switch. While it may be running while not being chased I still would like to be able to let the spectator handle both the shells and the peas before or after the performance I feel that it makes it that much stronger.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
816 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2009-12-28 08:42, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 10:19, fireperformer911 wrote:

I did know they made "Perfect peas" in white. Are they "Perfect Peas"? If so I will try them as I use only "Perefect Peas" (mine are all green). Thanks for the reply.

John (acesover)

By the way that was supposed to say" I did "not" know they made "Perfect Peas" in white. MY BAD.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
See, I have the problem with the straight pea "talking" while under the shell and moving. I haven't been called on the visual discrepency. Although the talking is annoying, audiences see it as my ability to manipulate the game so that they can't hear the pea anymore.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » WHIT.......or anyone else who can help answer this perfect pea question. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL