The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Updating Lecture Calendar for 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I've starting updating my Lecture Calendar for 2010. If you have a verifiable lecture date for any magic lecturer (or for yourself, if lecturing) and would like to have it added to my calendar, let me know the info and I will post it promptly.

Info: Who, what, when, where (exactly where! Don't just give me a city and state!)

Verifiable: There must be a link to a Web site (after all, my lecture calendar is a Web resource, not a local newspaper) so interested attendees can look up more information about the lecture, find a map, buy a ticket, get the latest info on cancellations, etc.

This is a free service both to lecturers and the lectured. For examples, just go to my site and click on the Calendar Link (I have two- one for conventions and one for lectures).
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Updating Lecture Calendar for 2010 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL