The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » What made you decide to go pro? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
I guess I should clarify that I didn't "just" jump into full time performing without experience or knowledge.

I had been performing for nearly 20 years (since I was a kid) and had filled up much of my vacation time and time off with shows.

I purchased my first magic marketing products when I was 14 years old (bought about 20 or more cassette tapes from Brian Flora back in the early 90's) and I spent 5 years in University to earn my commerce degree in marketing and small business entrepreneurship.

I always wanted my own business but wasn't sure if I could do it. My parents always said a person couldn't make a good living as a performer! Well...I took the plunge and am loving it! My greatest education didn't come until I took leap and actually did it - that's where the real learning begins. It;s amazing where life's journey can take us.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I've never had any job outside performing and I love it!
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
The irresistable desire to perform as often as possible.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » What made you decide to go pro? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL