The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Best Venues for beginning of 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
What do you think are the best venues to pitch for the first part of 2010. I'm taking some time off but plan to work a few gun shows, a jewlery show and maybe a hobby show before the fair season starts.
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
http://www.fwssr.com/

24 days...worms do well there as does the chopper and the shammy. You would need a different product (maybe something that floats) as those mentioned are already there.

Get ready for more cowboy hats than you ever saw and develop a taste for alligator sausage.
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
julieannjohnson
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of julieannjohnson
Alligator sausage!
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
These look like good shows, thanks. I will check them out next year. I'll be pitching in the Salt Lake area weekend of Jan 9 and Chicago the weekend of the Feb 19. Otherwise mostly taking time off from selling until April.
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
These look like good shows, thanks. I will check them out next year. I'll be pitching in the Salt Lake area weekend of Jan 9 and Chicago the weekend of the Feb 19. Otherwise mostly taking time off from selling until April.
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
I had a friend just turn me on this site: http://www.craftmasternews.com/

I found some train shows at the eventcrazy.com and booked three. Done 2 so far and they have been pretty good, only $75 a table.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Best Venues for beginning of 2010 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL