The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Davenport's Magic Shop. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
I'll be in London on the 4th of Jan, and will be around oxford/regent street area... So Im going to take a detour to charring cross and find Davenports. Im wondering if you guys thinks the magician behind the counter would show me some demos? Or if they like having chatts?

Havn't been to many magic shops in my life.
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
I have only been there once in my life. I was in England in 1991 during Desert Storm as I was in the USAF. I was lucky enough to take a day tour of London and found myself in the Charring Cross Underground at Davenports. I found that the staff then (don't know if its the same now) were very friendly and when they found out I was from the US they welcomed me with open arms. My time there was all too brief as I was on a time limit but I had a great time there.

S. Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Davenport's Magic Shop. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL