The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Vanishing Point (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
After viewing Geoff Williams' "Haulin' Oats"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGd2aFgsFkU , I became very interested in Tenyo's "Vanishing Point".

Could this effect, (VP), be used in a table-hopping environment? Are there any angle issues or reset problems? How about pocket space?

No exposure please, just some general information. Thanks.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1909 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Yes it could be used in table hopping, but it is a bit angle sensitive but nothing to worry about (as with most tricks it's better not to have anyone following the trick from behind Smile. I perform it while sitting down.

It doesn't require a lot of space, can fit in your pocket.
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
Killertweety,
Thanks for your input.
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
I have Tenyo VP too I agree that this must be performed sitting down. The instructions also state to watch your angles. Its a great effect .
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
When table-hopping, it is strickly standup at the table. Would the use of a topit allow the effect to be used while standing? Angle issues can be worked out in most cases.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1909 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
How t*e h**l does this Geoff Williams do that trick ?! I know how Vanishing Point is done but I can't believe he uses the same method, and if he does his handling is superb!
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
I just watched the video with Haulin Oats, Holy cow that is amazing. Does any one know if that effect is an item (effect) that can be purchased.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Vanishing Point (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL