The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » More Promotion Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Hey Guys,

Here are 10 more things that you could be doing to propel your career! These are new to my plan, but am sure they will make a huge difference in my plan.

1. Free Demo to introduce customer to your service
2. Write a column in a local magazine or paper
3. Update your homepage
4. Support a Cause
5. Build Awareness
6. Offer opportunity to upgrade
7. Follow Up (this is going to be a big thinker for me)
8. Produce an Ebook that would appeal to your target market
9. Search Engine Optomization
10. Signs and Posters
11. Gift Certificates (possibly to your online magic shop)
12. E-mail (just booked a library today from a blast of 100)
13. Directory Listings
14. Get Consent (call and introduce yourself so they expect your materials)
15. Develope an "A" list of customers
16. Targeting (seperate your markets)
17. Mention other satasfied customers

I want to speak about number 17. Today, I recieved an email from someone interested in price. I sent her an e-mail and then called her 30 minutes later. She was checking out the video testimonial as wel spoke. The sale was really smooth sailing, and I believe it was b/c of the testimonial video.

Hope you enjoyed!

Charles Watson
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11988 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks CHarles, great stuff. Ive been email marketing most of the day. SLow start to the year for sure.
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-01-05 20:20, Candin wrote:
Thanks CHarles, great stuff. Ive been email marketing most of the day. SLow start to the year for sure.

I sent out a blast of 100 and was able to book one show for this month! The other shows have came from online request. That is where I am spending most of my time, but I am also trying to set something up with the local American Cancer Society. I plan to put flyers and/or POP displays around town, and pick up a restaurant again! I did meet with a few restaurants in November, but they wouldn't even budge for the free hour. Things are deffinately slow, but will pick up...I have faith!
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
Thanks chaz - very useful info

Comedy writer guy
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
The more we cultivate the garden, the more the garden will produce! Reading the fresh ideas of others is always inspirational.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2010-01-05 22:04, trickychaz wrote:
Quote:

I sent out a blast of 100 and was able to book one show for this month! The other shows have came from online request. That is where I am spending most of my time, but I am also trying to set something up with the local American Cancer Society. I plan to put flyers and/or POP displays around town, and pick up a restaurant again! I did meet with a few restaurants in November, but they wouldn't even budge for the free hour. Things are deffinately slow, but will pick up...I have faith!

Great stuff there! What program are you using to email potential clients?
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-01-06 22:19, Majestic12 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-01-05 22:04, trickychaz wrote:
Quote:

1 shopping cart

Great stuff there! What program are you using to email potential clients?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » More Promotion Ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL