The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Thanks to Aldo!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicdano
View Profile
Regular user
Danny Habel
144 Posts

Profile of magicdano
Shenanagans? I am not familiar with this one. Andy, can you tell me more about it or direct me to some of Aldo's material so I can look it up. Or perhaps I can check his web site and see if he currently sells it.
Thanks
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
It is not currently for sale on the website.Unfortunately your only chance of obtaining the effect would be to approach dealers who might still have one or two in stock if you are very lucky. The effect is forged around a story patter that plays very strong in the right hands. That is why I like it so much. I also like the eye catching use of colour in the reveal.Demo as below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB5LfkmXrsg
magicdano
View Profile
Regular user
Danny Habel
144 Posts

Profile of magicdano
Thanks Andy. I did check out You Tube and Shenanagans,in Aldo's hands, was fantastic.
I will check with my dealer but also I will write to Aldo/Rachel and see if they have any plans to bring it back on the market.
If any one else is really interested in this packet trick, think about letting Aldo know and if enough interest, we just might get it.
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
Hmmm...our own version of shenanigans to get Shenanigans available again...
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I have seen him lecture twice, he is a funny guy, and great to spend time with.

I got a copy of his What's Up Deck for $10 from him at the lecture. It isn't advertised on the site, but maybe if you contact him he may still have some personnally to sell. I am sure there would be increased price for shipping, but still a great deal.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
Actually I know he doesn't have any copies left of "What's Up Deck" as he told me personally he did not. But, you can find it at Amazon at times (where I got mine), sometimes it also shows up on Ebay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Thanks to Aldo!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL