We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Any Word on The Triple Threat Book???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4838 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I just got my copy! Smile It looks great!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I got to look at David Neighbor's book today at our weekly magician's round table.

I can't wait to get my copy.
Sammy J. Teague
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1301 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
The price of the book is very fair.
Do not be mislead to think it is high priced or overpriced in any way.
Your copy is personalized when you order it. Mark put a ton of work into this and he has done a very good job.
It is a specialized book for a specialized gaff. If you have the gaff, then this book is a must have for sure.
Well worth the price.
Mobius
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
I really think that just about anyone that owns a Triple Threat, and has paid the price for that...it's sort of a no-brainer to get the book.

And whatever result personalizing the book has, at the very least, it's COOL to have that, AND I really do think that everyone will end up hanging onto their own copies. Who wants a book with your personal name on it floating around the auction houses?

I predict all the books will stay with the owners of Lassen's Triple Threats sets, the way it would be in a perfect world....and the owners willeth be happieth with their possessions.

3 cheers for Mark Tams and all the contributors!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5930 Posts

Profile of motown
For that price you would expect the book to be hardbound for durability sake.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2010-08-01 22:25, motown wrote:
For that price you would expect the book to be hardbound for durability sake.

Hi motown,

The book is hardbound and has a cool dust jacket.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5930 Posts

Profile of motown
Sammy,

That's good to hear. You want something that valuable to last.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Any early reviews, guys?

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Quote:
On 2010-08-03 17:47, mandarin wrote:
Any early reviews, guys?

Jim

Still waiting for mine...will report once I get it...Tams is very responsive so far...Smile
manreb
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of manreb
Still waiting as well.. No word from Tam regarding status. Has anyone received any word after their order and payment?
Olivier BIENVENU
View Profile
New user
France
61 Posts

Profile of Olivier BIENVENU
I ordered mine on 22/07. So it should be ship soon. It takes about 10-14 days to be made.. I'll post as soon as I'll get it
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Quote:
On 2010-08-07 15:53, manreb wrote:
Still waiting as well.. No word from Tam regarding status. Has anyone received any word after their order and payment?

I emailed him to ask, he responded right away, said they were at the printers and he would get them shortly to ship out....prob a bunch to bulk ship to him, then he ships to each individual...
Mark Tams
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Mark Tams
All initial orders have been created and sent off to the printer. The response out of the gate was outstanding . . . thank you to everyone for their orders! Because of how the book is printed, each book is a separate file. There is time involved with each book to create this file to make it ready to send to the printer. Because of the initial response, it did take just a little bit to make each file. All of those files are created and at the printer as we speak. Once it comes back from the printer, the dust cover will be placed on it and shipped right out.

Any continual orders that are placed are easily kept up and those files are being created daily. Thank you to everyone for their support and patience! I truly believe when you get the material, it is WELL worth the short wait.

Tams
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1301 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
Thanks for the update Tams.
I cannot hardly wait to dig into the material.
Mike
bnburns
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of bnburns
Anybody get theirs yet? I'm anxious to get mine.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I haven't received mine yet. It's been 4 weeks. Should be here soon.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Quote:
On 2010-08-17 13:29, bnburns wrote:

Nope, havent gotten mine yet either been just over 4 weeks for me...worth the wait.... hope they get shipped out this week though...
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Quote:
On 2010-08-17 13:29, bnburns wrote:

A little birdie told me they are back from the printers and dust covers are on them....

They will be shipped out any day...
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
371 Posts

Profile of Bill
I paypaled the amount the address provided on the site. After three weeks of not being picked up in paypal, I canceled the order. Maybe I'll pick one up when they up and ready.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5390 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2010-08-21 17:51, Bill wrote:
I paypaled the amount the address provided on the site. After three weeks of not being picked up in paypal, I canceled the order. Maybe I'll pick one up when they up and ready.

Bill,
Did you also follow the instructions regarding the email you need to send to Mark, acknowledging that you read the printing details, as posted on his website? Not entirely sure, but I believe that this is a pre-requisite to the acceptance of your order.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Any Word on The Triple Threat Book???? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL