The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Right Now!!!" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hey thank you everybody that has purchased it
and I am glad that all of you like the material included in the manuscript

Remember that the pdf booklet is personalized, so once you order it, if you don't receive it inmidiatly it means I am not infront in the pc when you order it, and therefore you will receive it just a few minutes or hours later, but don't worry you will always receive it Smile

Nefesch

http://www.nefesch.com/Rightnow.html
Alexnf
View Profile
New user
Hamburg, Germany
13 Posts

Profile of Alexnf
I received my (personalized) copy today and I'm very very pleased (and for that price it's indeed a steal). I'm not that experienced as I do mostly card tricks for family and friends, so the majority here was new to me and I'm happy I learned them !

Regarding the routines now. My opinion after a quick read here at work (yes I should be working but it's Friday and if you are a software engineer you just have to stand in front of the monitor and everybody assumes you are working Smile )

HOT: 3 phases each involving a different method (all of them can be made perfectly from anyone with a little practice I think). I'm sure that I will use a lot. For one of the faces you must use an everyday use object that most carry or if not it's quite easy to carry around and you can find it everywhere. For the other two phases you just need the coin (obviously Smile ). Great one !

Bubbles: Cunning Smile Very easy to do, set up needs indeed 2 seconds, very visual (just tried this here at work on my lunch break Smile) , great trick to do at a bar,restaurant,etc when your friends ask you for a trick. Another one that I will perform quite often.

Pure Thing: The idea is great, I just started reading about mentalism the past months and I can see this being of great value. Once the technique is mastered I think that at the right hands it will be a great "weapon". I'm very curious to try it when I return at home and my lab rat (sorry my wife I mean Smile)

Thanks Nefesch for publishing this at an amazing price ! Each effect could be sold individually for this price and it would still be a bargain !
Cheers,

Alex
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2010-01-15 07:39, Nefesch wrote:

Remember that the pdf booklet is personalized, so once you order it, if you don't receive it inmidiatly it means I am not infront in the pc when you order it, and therefore you will receive it just a few minutes or hours later, but don't worry you will always receive it Smile

Nefesch

Hey Nefesch,
Have you been drinking my friend?
Thank God your English in the pdf is much better than what it is in this post LOL
Quit drinking my friend, some people just can't handle it Smile
Bests,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Just ordered!

feels good to support a magician who has experienced the world persecution.

Cnt wait to read it, try it out and then be burned at a stake!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-01-15 09:24, Titanas wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-01-15 07:39, Nefesch wrote:

Nefesch

Hey Nefesch,
Have you been drinking my friend?
Thank God your English in the pdf is much better than what it is in this post LOL
Quit drinking my friend, some people just can't handle it Smile
Bests,
Titanas

LOL
No I have NOT been drinking
is just that I posted it 1 second before I woke up, so my brain wasnt still in the right place.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I Also picked up a copy and loved it.

Bubbles is my favorite restaurant trick now.

Nefesch just keeps coming up with good stuff!

Keep it up!

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
magicrohit
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicrohit
Is this an ebook, or will I have to wait for it to be shipped to my house?
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Quote:
On 2010-01-16 09:16, magicrohit wrote:
Is this an ebook, or will I have to wait for it to be shipped to my house?

It's an ebook
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
This is great! Thanks Nefesch for sharing. I'll give a proper review later. Smile
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I just finished reading this for the second time, It is very well written, a lot of detail, without fluff and boredom, the effects are real, meaning, they can be done and most who buy this , will use one or all of the effects, anyone at any skill level can use this, the beginner in mentalsim will learn more than your moneys worth, while the seasoned pro , will wonder why they had not thought of much of this themselves, highly recommended, totally under priced,
Nefesch , much like Looch and many other youngsters are using old methods with new methods and a contemporary twist, they make effects for today’s spectator, this is yet another plus for the old pro, these guys know what today’s audience wants, and they deliver.
magicrohit
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicrohit
Hey I bought this but then just got a receipt how do I view the ebook.
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Quote:
On 2010-01-16 13:55, dave wrote:
I just finished reading this for the second time, It is very well written, a lot of detail, without fluff and boredom, the effects are real, meaning, they can be done and most who buy this , will use one or all of the effects, anyone at any skill level can use this, the beginner in mentalsim will learn more than your moneys worth, while the seasoned pro , will wonder why they had not thought of much of this themselves, highly recommended, totally under priced,
Nefesch , much like Looch and many other youngsters are using old methods with new methods and a contemporary twist, they make effects for today�s spectator, this is yet another plus for the old pro, these guys know what today�s audience wants, and they deliver.

Completely agree with you

Best,
Martin
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
I just payed via paypal.... is this something that I have to watch my email for?
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Yes...he personalizes each PDF by hand...

Nathan
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just finish to read RIGHT NOW manuscript and I have to say that the routine included are Genial!
First the coin routine is soooo easy to do and sooo improptu that really you can do anytime and even if you perform just the first phase ( are three phases) you will amaze your spectator anyway!

BUBBLES is something really clever where the spectator thought appear in a very visual way..I will ask Nefesh the permission to use this in my upcoming tv show ( crediting him) is very my style...!

and what can I say about THE PURE THING..here I can't say to much because I don't want to expose the method..but if you want to read FOR REAL the spectator's thought you need to study this..once you master the method everything can be read in the spectator's mind!
So, also this time NEFESH give us Pure Gold to put in our repertoire the only negative thing is that manuscript like that should to be a LOT MORE expansive!!!
And if you have a chance buy the book TELEKINEFESH, where you will find a huge collections of ideas that will make the people crazy!
Thanks Nefesh!

Luca Volpe
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
If you buy this, in a day or two, you will have it in your email inbox.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
HOT and the Pure Thing both seem very good based on reading them. No way to tell for sure without practicing and trying them out, which I haven't done, but I look forward to it. Bubbles didn't work for me when I tried it in my kitchen. It's entirely possible that I did it wrong, and admittedly I didn't spend any time trying to figure it out and get it right. I really only tried it out of curiosity, as it's not an effect I'll use. I bought the book for the other two effects, and for them, I'm a happy camper.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
magicorik
View Profile
Loyal user
Italia
203 Posts

Profile of magicorik
Just bought my copy.....will post a review soon.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
For those of you that have been asking in PM to me
RIGHT NOW is a PDF manuscript that is sent to your email.
So, Once you make your purchase just allow some time (from a few minutes to a few hours) for me to personalize it and send it to your mail.

All the best

Nefesch

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Right Now!!!" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL