The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greeting from France !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jemy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jemy
Hi all,
I'm 26, I learned magic during 3 years intensivly, and I thought it could be great to share idea with magician all over the world. I'm not having paying spectacle yet but I'm thinking about it in near future perhaps. Hope I will have some encouragement here. Hope to able to talk with all of you about Great magic.

Smile
ShizNick
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of ShizNick
Bonjour, Bienvenu au Café Magique!
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I'm new here too, welcome!

Anabelle
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Welcome to the Café. i look forward to reading some of your posts. Go grab a cup of coffee and have some fun.
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi/Bonjour Jemy,

I'd be interested in hearing more about the type of magic you do...tell us more about yourself! You will enjoy your stay at the Café, I'm sure. Smile Smile Smile
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Bonjour,je t'aime
that's the only thing I remember from french class,I think it means "lets go play some football or something" ,my buddy always said this to me
Derek Smile
Derek Johnston
Jemy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jemy
Thanks you all, for this warmfull Welcome. Guess i will be very pleased in this great familly.

Magic1178 "bonjour, je t'aime mean" mean hello i love you, Well I love you too Smile

For people interesting about my magic. I Like card trick like a lot of magician, but i guess i prefer coin magic, that's really funny cause i work a lot my coin manipulation but i performed more card trick.
I also worked with thread but i'm still not very confortable with it, always worry about is the lightning all right? and "oh my god the thread is broke" Smile ( no it's not calm down)
I'm now a little interesting with mental magic, so I start to read cold reading, NLP and stuff with Memorised deck (still trying to make my own there's not a lot of stuff in french for this subject)
Well as you can see I love magic (all of them) and i'm open to every effect that amaze me.

See you soon everybudies Smile
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Salut amie! Ca va? Great to have you here, I hope I can learn some french from you , I hope we can share ideas about some tricks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greeting from France !!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL