The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Is Alex Lourido going to release some new effects? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amedica
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of amedica
I like his effects and I haven't heard anything on the horizon
Looking to BUY: Penomenon Writer (Black version), Ghost Cap (Porper), CAPtivated, Glass Mirage, Just a Key (Porper)
David Leon
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of David Leon
He recently released CapTivated. have you seen that one? He just came out with a Euro version too.
gunthard
View Profile
New user
Germany
86 Posts

Profile of gunthard
The titel Captivated Euro version is misleading again. It is not a Euro version - it is a perhaps a UK version with caps for London Pride, Bud, Kingfisher, Birra Peroni.

Europe consist of more than 30 countries. None of the caps is common in other states than UK. Although this was critized months ago from buyers of Captivated, Alex Lourido was not able or willing to rework his trick for his europen customers.
Gunthard
estragon22
View Profile
New user
Ireland
81 Posts

Profile of estragon22
I'm with Gunthard. I wish he'd modify some of his already marketed effects before releasing something new. Presumably there's a reason he uses a Heineken bottle in his Osmosis effect; I just wish he'd applied that same reasoning to Captivated and released a European version with popular European brands of beer such as Heineken.
Ray
estragon22
View Profile
New user
Ireland
81 Posts

Profile of estragon22
Oh yeah, something else I'd like to see him modify is his Time Perception effect. I have it and like it, though I wish the thread was retractable.
Ray
David Leon
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of David Leon
I know Alex did some research for the new Captivated because people in other countries were complaining about being US brands. I know there was even a poll asking for brand suggestions and came up with this new version bassed on this info. I am not sure what it takes to make up this trick but perhaps he may offer other brands in the future. I think no matter what it comes with there will people somewhere not happy but what can you do.
estragon22
View Profile
New user
Ireland
81 Posts

Profile of estragon22
The first thing he should do is rename the Euro version as 'UK' version. This will help prevent him alienating his potential European customers any more than he already has. I would imagine it would also ensure he doesn't fall foul of false advertising laws.
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of robfind
I have 4 sets of caps for the Captivated trick if anyone wants them!! These are just the caps you need to perform the trick and not the gaffs.
acer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of acer
In the instructions, Alex wrote that the gaffs will work on any cap (line 6)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Is Alex Lourido going to release some new effects? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL