The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mark Mason/JB Magic Himber Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Hi to all Café Member!
I read some good reviews of The Himbers made by Mr. Mason.
Does any of the Café members own this wallet. I know it's produced in two sizes, the usual small and large. Any tips about them (size, pass-through feature, manufacturing...)
Thank You!
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
I purchased small Himber wallet from M. Mason. It's very nice and useful for close up. Ordinary looking wallet which is just small enough to hold one card on each side and fits to your pocket.
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Thank You iluzjonista for kind help. Just to be sure: is it a regular Himber wallet (I mean, does it have straps, pass-trhough feature and son on). I've been looking for this wallet for a long time and now it seem available trhough a dealer in UK. I asked them and they told me it has a pass-trhough but they can't say any more. So as I told....just to be sure. Still thank You.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Do you have a link?

I can't find it on his site.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi WingChun,

Jerry O'Connell makes a superb large himber wallet as you describe. it is available from the following dealer:-

USA http://www.wizardcraft.com
UK http://www.topsecretmagic.co.uk
UK http://www.themagiccompany.co.uk

Kind Regards

Michael J
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Thanks Michael J. JOL products are excellent. But at the moment I just was looking for the Mason Himber. And by the way, I looked for the small version (a special thank You to iluzjonista for having pmed).
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Sorry Boy for the long delayed reply. The site is emagictricks.co.uk but even if they show the wallet on the web catalog they actually don'y carry it. So, I'm still searching....If anyone happens to know.....
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
I saw a nice looking himber wallet on Hank Lee's web site.
The leather had a texture and on one side there was an ID window.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Oh my...What a bad experience I had with that site! Thank You Motown. I saw the wallet carried by Hank Lee and I should ask.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mark Mason/JB Magic Himber Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL