The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Blackout vs. KTO - which is better? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Let's use observational common sense once in awhile. thanks.

Ranting:
Are most magicians so insecure, they need some consensus in order to move forward? Or is just being a lazy entitled ass who can't take 10 seconds to research with a search engine. It might be a combination of both. Because some of the best magic does not cost anything but a deck of cards and some quarters, so the financial restrictions would be not so much a factor. Too many gadgets/props/tools in the market that are distracting beginners to learn the basic foundational sleights for card and coin/cose up. Only opinion of course.
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
Quote:
On 2010-11-02 02:06, Blindside785 wrote:
Could you place the blackout coin in someones hand? Of course not examine fully but more the "close your eyes and what kind of coin do you think this is?" bit. I would like to incorporate this with a Coin Under Watch Smile I just purchased this from a fellow member and I'm excited to get it!

Blackout coins appear to be totally legit and normal. However you would not want to place it someone's hand.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
antonio29
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of antonio29
TKO is much better, but I like both, because with the raven you vanish the coin without touching it ( in spectators hand) and with TKO, you can show your hands emty but the coin must be on your hand
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Blackout vs. KTO - which is better? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL