The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Dr. Bill's Post Holiday Sale! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey folks. Just wanted you to know that all of my ebooks are available on sale until the end of the month. They are all roughly 25% off. Check them out at Outlaw-effects.com. Go to the Arsenal and then ebooks. The prices have been changed onsite so you can just hit the PayPal button. Thanks and here is looking to an awesome 2010!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Mirabill and Telephone Bill ROCK! At these prices, they're an absolute steal!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks Scott, that means a lot to me coming from you!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
My pleasure. I am always happy to let folks know where they can get exceptional material, and your stuff certainly qualifies, Dr. Bill!

While I certainly don't have Telephone Bill down pat yet, I gave it a test run on the phone with a magic buddy tonight. It absolutely shredded him--I could HEAR the goosebumps popping out! After he picked up his jaw from the ground and regained his ability to speak, he admitted that he was completely fooled and had no clue as to the method.

Mirabill is a wonderful effect if you are there in person, while Telephone Bill allows you to do a comparable effect over the phone. Both are outstanding.

Simply great, great work. Thanks for offering your creations to the community, sir!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Both Mirabill and Telephone Bill are great, it's true.

I was just reading "Suggestibillities" again recently... it is a great ebook which contains some real secrets of suggestion from someone who would know. It's one of my favorites of Dr. Bills. You can't go wrong.

With regards,

Sean
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Wow, thanks for the performance feedback on Telephone Bill Scott. I always love to hear performance results.

And thank you so much for your comments too Scott. Suggestabilities is my most personal ebook and seems to come up a lot on favorite comments, particulary due to The Jumping Pulse effect which is getting such wide spread use and the chapter about Millard Longman and I going to the Reverend Red the psychic's home for one of his weekly "gatherings." Great memory and I was just talking to Millard about it and how I forgot to mention the Rev's demonstration with dowsing rods (I think, we both hadn't read the chapter in a while!).
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Scott I agree, I told Bill from the start that I thought 'Telephone Bill' was an overlooked effect and did not get enough credit. I love it.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks Luke! With more free time than usual, I've been not only reading new material that comes my way, material that was in my "queue" for further study but also re-reading my own stuff.

It is always a trip to do that! I've recently been corresponding with a younger cousin in Michigan and he wanted to learn some mentalism and I gave him this and Mirabill as they are sleightless, relatively self working, hopefully easy to learn even for a beginner and he likes cards.

Of course he'll also have the wonderful version with coins from Norbert Papp Gabor that comes with Telephone Bill (not in the ad, just something n.p.g. generously wrote up, compiled in a pdf and allows me to include in orders) for some variety when and if he is ready to branch out.

He plans on trying out Mirabill this weekend. I look forward to finding out how it goes for a complete layman.

Eight more days for the 25% off sale folks! Just thought I should take this opportunity to offer a reminder. And to thank everyone again for their purchases and support.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
871 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I finally got Bill's Subliminal Squares ebook (even though I first encountered Bill's original in PS2).

I think I had the file within the hour! And I patted myself on the back as I realized that I made yet another wise investment.

Along with the extras ideas about Bill's Subliminal Squares, I really enjoyed Rich's Drive-In Movie effect and Greg's Square Peg idea. Some of the other entries are really good, too, mostly because I've been using them already. It made me feel good to know that my mind works like the minds of the contributors of this book.

All in all, it is a VALUABLE addition to my library!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
I an pleased to report that I have been able to utilize RhymeTime Sublime succesfully. It will work once the words are chosen and written down - just make sure if using a dry erase board to take it back and erase before anyone can dwell on them too long. There are ways too of forcing some non rhyming words by being imaginative in your approach. Taking some time to do some advance preparation will help to insure a smooth run through with an audience. I would prefer not to post some of the add ons in a public forum but would be glad to answer pms, particularly if one worries about experiencing difficulties in finding non rhyming words.
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
If anyone is thinking how to spend their Christmas present money - I can really recommend Dr Bill's stuff. In the past my only gripe has beeen that a couple of them were overpriced - so with the discount now, you really can't go wrong. Superb, practical ideas.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Dr. Bills e-books are filled with wonderful presentations and thinking. I believe they are priced very fair and now with the discount he's running they're a steal!

Check them out guys (and girls)!

-Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks everyone! Marqus, I'm really glad you brought up Rich's Drive In Movie effect. While not a magic square, thematically it plays perfectly with Subliminal Square so is perfect to fit into any routine of this nature. And it is a great effect on its own that is compelling in its own right.

Also, I'm pleased you brought up Greg Arce's Square Peg. This allows for a unique and brilliant revelation, a modern update of an old concept. As per usual with Greg's ideas it is straight to the point and will find many applications in performer's repetoirs.

Thank you for your post, Aligator. You make some valid points but I do want to stress you needn't worry so much! Though I do understand the perceived need to have all of your bases covered. For me and many who use RhytmeTime Sublime, the major strength is NOT having to do any advance preperation. However, if that is your preference, undoubtedly you can make the effect that much stronger. And thank you for recognizing where to draw the line and request PMs rather any queries on these matters as posts!

El and Rick, I really appreciate your recommendations to pick up my ebooks, especially while on sale. Only a couple of days left! Now is the time.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
934 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Telephone Bill is a wonderful effect! Great thinking Dr. Bill. I encourage all to pick this one up!
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks Vic, being limited in my ability to go out of the house, I've been performing several phone effects, Telephone Bill most frequently. It never fails me though I do honestly wish I could perform Mirabill as is over the phone! But we all have to make compromises and this is a fair one!

I haven't gone publically into any great detail but one of things keeping me home more often than not has to do with the surgery I had in October being a complete failure, actually making things worse. And to top it off, a neurologist I subsequently saw to help with this, prescribed a steroid that gave me severe side effects. This ultimately resulted in a police officer at my door midnight 12/30/09 delivering a message from my physician to immediately get to the emergency room as my sugar level was so high I was at risk of coma and death!

Exciting times I'm glad to say I have little memory of. I did spend 4 days over New Years 2010 in a wonderful hospital while they worked tirelessly to get my sugar under control, eliminate a wide spread fungal infection and monitor increased enzyme production in my liver. All caused by the steroid! From an obscure Joni Mitchell song, "Dr's pills bring you brand new ills." Amen to that, Joni!

So I'm still being weaned off of the steroid and have what is hopefully temporary diabetes. I monitor my blood several times per day and inject insulin as needed. This is showing signs of improvement and the infection is history though the doctors are still monitoring my liver.

As a result of decreasing the steroid, my right leg is in far worse pain and much weaker than even before the surgery. Once completely off of the steroid, in less than another week, a new doctor will be able to pursue new treatment options that will hopefully offer me significant relief from the pain minus life altering side effects!

One thing that has worked for me in some of my most painful moments, is an application of The Jumping Pulse from my ebook Suggestabilities. First some deep breaths, then regular breaths from a "mindful" place. Followed by The Jumping Pulse technique done to enhance mindfulness and heal as originally designed for.

When using JP this way, I lay or sit back with both hands on my thighs. I use all fingers and thumbs. I start at the little finger of my left hand, experience five pulsations then jump and repeat with each finger, my thumb and travel across hands to my right thumb continuing the proccess to my right little finger. I then repeat in the other direction. This is usually enough to get my pain under control but if needed, I repeat. Don't rush and stay mindful of every pulse. For anyone else dealing with pain issues, I hope you find this as useful as I do.

Last, but not least Smile, this is the final day of my ebook sale! Yesterday was very busy with folks making some last minute decisions on what to purchase. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Dr. Bill's Post Holiday Sale! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL