The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sponge ball storage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
I used to keep my sponge balls in ziplock bags. Although despite it being less able to condense into tighter spaces it looks better. I saw someones youtube video speaking of them but never found them until I was recently at K-Mart. They have transparent flexible plastic tubes with flexible plastic lids that when sqeezed along the slit open. They are called veiw tainers and work quite well for storing sponge balls.

Even come in different colors. So if you have ones of different colors you may put them in a container their color. So you know which is which looking at the lids. Just thought I would put this up.
Jeremy Gates
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
724 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I'll stick to the box they come in.... Thanks for sharing though.

Charlie
Zendor
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Zendor
I am no expert by would think they need to 'breath'. For example: If had moisture in them (handling or used in the routine) and you stored sealed for some time mold and ??? can grow. Just my thoughts.
J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
Quote:
On 2010-01-19 16:22, Zendor wrote:
I am no expert by would think they need to 'breath'. For example: If had moisture in them (handling or used in the routine) and you stored sealed for some time mold and ??? can grow. Just my thoughts.

They don't since the lid has a slit for allowing it to be squeezed letting things out.
Jeremy Gates
Zendor
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Zendor
Ah.. Thanks for pointing That out. I was thinking all the plastic little containers my wife uses in the kitchen and such. Thanks, Bob
TXKEVIN
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of TXKEVIN
Folks probably know this, but for new magicians.....don't keep different color sponges stored together as the colors can bleed, especially on your white sponge eggs or bunnies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sponge ball storage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL