The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Brett Daniels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aboycemagic
View Profile
Regular user
New York
153 Posts

Profile of aboycemagic
I have heard he had an awesome dove act. Can someone post a video of him? Thanks!
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
I've only seen video of it, twice, from when Brett used to work the night club Toto's, which was owned by Marshall Brodien, and the act kicked ***...one of the most ****** dove acts I've ever seen...
DANSPERRY.COM
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
I've never seen Brett's dove act.
At least, I can't remember.
I've known Brett for years, and for the parrot act is what I remember best.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
Brett produces 3 birds during his Macaw Routine. One with large silks gathering, one when he splits the first macaw he produced, and 3rd when his Umbrella Cockatoo flies through air and picks a selected card!
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
GRMAGIC
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of GRMAGIC
If anyone knows where I could find a link to watch on the Internet, I would be very interested in seeing his bird act.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22175 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Brett Daniels' dove act was his award-winning act from the National SAM convention. He did not do any large birds; that was about 2 year later.

His act was card productions and fans, with the Channing Pollack Twin Dove Production, Shamada Dove Production on Cards and Johnny Brown Dove Productions. He included a very, very short Jeweled Ball production, and he wowed the audiences with his card leg kick to dove production, flying out into the audience. He used a Don Wayne Floating Ball as a Zombie with jewels. Some standard moves. That is how I remember his act.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Brett Daniels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL