The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bendix Bombshell wallet with straps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I like using a bendix bombshell type wallet but don't like just a z fold. I prefer a himber with the straps as I like it to lock when I open it up letting me handle it more freely.

My question is does anybody know of a bendix bombshell type wallet with straps? If so, can you provide a link to it? Thanks.

-Paul
TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
If I remember correctly, the RAR Bendix Bombshell has straps. I sold mine a while back so Im not completely positive but Im pretty sure that they do. Unfortunately, I don't think these are being produced any more. Every once in a while there is one for sale in the Lets Make a Deal forum or you could always post a thread asking for one. This is a very nice wallet. Here's a link:

http://www.martinsmagic.com/?html=full&n......key=3807

Good Luck!
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
800 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Yes, the RAR Bendix Bombshell has straps. I have one, but do not use it much anymore, but I should!!
Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
457 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
This is the one I used for years for John Mendoza's routine:

http://www.camirandmagic.com/ac_019.html

It has straps but they're very thin. It's more elegant than the original Bendix Bombshell and has much more of a "real wallet" look than its predecessors.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks for the links and info. Jim, the Camirand wallet looks very nice but man is that a lot. I'll have to put it on my wish list.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bendix Bombshell wallet with straps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL