The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bicycle Prestige Plastic Decks in Black Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Last night, I bought a deck of the prestige Bikes in the black box at Wlagreens for 7.99.

The smell is gone. I thought the old deck was going to kill me from the fumes. What I like about the plastic cards is the fact that my extremely dry skin is a non-issue. I don't need any type of hand cream. The cards are getting easier to handle the more I work with them. I have a couple of yearly picnics I do and would easily go through at least 1 deck, if not two of regular bikes.

The downsides are the fact that they do not fan well, and also, uless you are rich you wouldn't want to use these for signed card routines as give-aways.

I'll keep working with them and see how it goes

Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Blaque_Magik
View Profile
New user
Okinawa, Japan
79 Posts

Profile of Blaque_Magik
I enjoy playing with these cards, As long as I'm not trying to do any fancy flourishes. I think they spring well, dribble well, and I love doing the hot shot cut with them. I dunno maybe I'm weird but I like em.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Did someone try fanning powder on them?
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Hmm, mabe ill pick up a deck
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I just picked up a deck of these(in the black carrying box), and so far I am loving them.

They handle fantastic, they faro with a zipper sound(easy faro), my edges were fine/smooth, and spring well.

I had no problem doing a full speed 26-card cull with them, and they fan adequate for me, while not perfect its a relatively even fan, good enough for all fan related sleights.

Having only played with thicker kem type plastic cards and the transparent ones, I am REALLY impressed with these, depending on how they hold up. They handle great for all sleights so far!

I'll report back after a week or so of heavy usage, I'm interested to see how dirt affects these cards and whether they can be cleaned or not.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I picked a pack up at Walgreens. They're interesting to play with, but I'd never use them to perform with.
slowdini
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of slowdini
I bought a box and within 2 minutes I gave them to my kid.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-10-23 18:29, slowdini wrote:
I bought a box and within 2 minutes I gave them to my kid.

lol. That's funny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bicycle Prestige Plastic Decks in Black Box (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL