The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » FREE Ebook! "Knuckle-Massaging Card Techniques" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hi guys,

Many of you are aware that my hands have been banged up multiple times over the years, and as a result, they are stiff, painful, and have limited movement. As a result, I have had to adapt / create sleight-of-hand techniques to allow me to do certain things in card magic. Two of those techniques are The Automatic Bottom Palm and The Spread Turnover Switch.

I have explained both of these routines in my previous books and ebooks, but I decided to expand the explanations, put them in their own 16-page, photo-illustrated ebook, and give that ebook away to my magic friends.

Just go to the "Card Magic" page of my website. You'll see the description right near the top, with a link at the bottom of the description. Click on that link, and a PDF will open--you can save a copy to your computer.

All I ask is that you not distribute this or put it on the peer-to-peer sites. It's free to anyone who wants it, so if anyone asks, please just send them to my site.

Thanks,

Scott

http://www.scottfguinn.com/cardmagic.asp
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Thank you very much Scott.

Nice, verrrrry nice!.

David.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

My pleasure, David. I hope you enjoy it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Thanks Scott, your material is always great!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Thank you very much Scott ....
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thanks once again Scott Smile

Great stuff,
Mike
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Thanks so much, Scott! I'd ask a personal favor, if I could.

STOP RELEASING SO MUCH GOOD STUFF!!

I'm trying to keep my column down to five pages, and already people are asking why I review material from you and Marion in both issues.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
p_n_g
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of p_n_g
Thanks, Scott, the techniques are very simple and effective.

Norbert
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Glad you like 'em!
My Lybrary Page
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Thanks sir!

Nathan
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

You're most welcome, Nathan.
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

BTW, a typo has been brought to my attention:

On page 13, in the first line under photo 5, it says to turn the palm-up right wrist counter-clockwise. Obviously, unless you're a contortionist, you can't do that from the position in the photo. It should say clockwise--the thumb rotates down and to your left.

I've corrected this and re-loaded the book, so anyone getting it from now on won't have the typo.
My Lybrary Page
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Thanks Scott!

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
Quote:
On 2010-01-22 06:32, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
BTW, a typo has been brought to my attention:

On page 13, in the first line under photo 5, it says to turn the palm-up right wrist counter-clockwise. Obviously, unless you're a contortionist, you can't do that from the position in the photo.

Well, the heading only said "Knuckle-Massaging", it didn't say the moves weren't wrist-busting
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I just came upon this post. I am so glad I did. I have never been able to palm with my left hand but now I can very easily.
This is sweet.

Thanks Scott.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-01-28 17:12, slyhand wrote:
I have never been able to palm with my left hand but now I can very easily.
This is sweet.

That IS sweet! Very cool! I'm excited that the ABP worked for you so easily--that's why I'm putting it out there. Great news!
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Some were wondering if this is still available. The answer is, yes it is. I plan on leaving this up, as I refer to these techniques all the time in my card routines. It will be easier to simply provide a link to download this in an ebook than copying and pasting the explanations into each ebook every time.
My Lybrary Page
M. H. Goodman
View Profile
Regular user
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
169 Posts

Profile of M. H. Goodman
Many thanks Scott.
Coinucopia available now at http://coinucopia.blogspot.com.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Happy to do it.
My Lybrary Page
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
176 Posts

Profile of lekin
Scott,
On behalf of those of us who caught too many foul tips, turned a bit too steeply on our bikes, and pursued frisbees a bit too ardently, thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » FREE Ebook! "Knuckle-Massaging Card Techniques" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL