The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New Gary Animal Cups! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
ttorres
View Profile
Special user
Rock Hill, SC
513 Posts

Profile of ttorres
I like the taper. I believe it makes the cups more deseptive.
...the magic that creates Memories!
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
978 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Thanks for clarifying the cup design for me Gary. I took the cups to the club the other day and folks were really checking them out. Couldn't believe how huge they were.

JoJo
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3983 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
JoJo, can you give the mouth and height dimensions? There is a photo on Gary's sight that show a cup in a hand, and it doesn't look real big - big enough for a baseball, but definitely smaller than Gazzo Cups.

I am looking for something in a PF shape, but bigger than a PF cup, and am hoping these fill the bill.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
Pricing is not set yet ,but I like to keep the price down if I can. Copper is fetching silly money now
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
I like the taper to and never liked the wider tops but many people seem to want to display three ball on the dimple. I never really got this and prefer a smaller dimple and more tapered look. In fact the fist sets of cups Animal and Gazzo were small tops. Gazzo talked me into the big top version and well life drifted by. Now in my later years I have gone for cups I like.
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Gary :

"....My new range is the street devil, Gazzo and crash invader..."

What are the "crash invader" cups like?

Fortasse
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
724 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Crash invaders are traditonal looking cups that take a tennis ball as a final load... Gary had a contest sometime back, in wich you could submit yor cups designs and he would create the one he liked the most.... This was the winner.
Shawn.
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
Where could one see a pic of these crash invaders?

As always,
Dylan
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24222 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I definitely would like to get sets of each of these. In my opinion, Gary is one of the top cup makers around, if not THE top cup maker. His knowledge is based upon first-hand experience. That makes a big difference in the end product.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
For those who don't know, "Crash Invader" is an anagram of the competition winners name... He's a regular poster in this area of the Café...

Answers on a postcard please!
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Thanks

Fortasse
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
Crash invaders is Richard Evans design and it is not ready yet ,a few ali samples exist and I'm making the first copper set now .That set will still be a prototype set and will go to Richard to check over .It may then change a little as we have variations in Ali that we like.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
I've got some prototypes for the Crash Invaders from Gary & they look fantastic. I'm really grateful to Gary for doing this and hope that they'll be well received.

If they're successful, who knows what the next cups will be called - Craven Radish cups, or Ashcan Drivers, Rancher Divas, or even Vicars Harden...Smile
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24222 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I like the Ashcan Drivers.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
If anyone knows earl hicks please tell him for me that his sodding email does not work. his site
http://www.ZoomBalloons.com is fine but the email does not work. I think he may thick me rude .
If anyone in the usa is near him give him a bell for me
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
So did these cups sell?

As always,
Dylan
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
I believe that Gary is mid move (back to the UK) and therefore they are possibly on hold for a while.

Perhaps Gary or Richard will shed a little light on it though, I am just guessing here....

Bri
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Hi Bri - when I last spoke to Gary he was getting ready for the move. I haven't heard from him in the last few weeks, but will drop him a line and see how he's getting on.

Best

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
724 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
He just posted last week that he is in the UK getting settled. Looks like it will be at least another month or so... prob. longer.

Shawn
Shawn.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2040 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Grays was very proud to show me his own set of Devil cups the other day. They are beautiful in every sense the workmanship is outstanding, making the loads look bigger than the cups them selfs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New Gary Animal Cups! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL