The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Andy Nyman's Ghost Stories (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
This looks like it could be great. I might have to pop over to England to catch this.

http://www.andynyman.com/news.html
Hedberg
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Hedberg
It sounds great. Hopefully I will get a chance to see it.
shaky
View Profile
New user
Dorset, U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of shaky
I have my tickets already - can't wait!!

Paul
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've got my tickets too - third row, which counts as the "first row" (the other two aren't being used) - so I imagine that's down to some kind of spattering being involved...early march I'm going...looking forward to it a great deal...
I've asked to be banned
shaky
View Profile
New user
Dorset, U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of shaky
Hi,

March 20th we're going - it's our wedding anniversary so I thought I would scare the wife!!!!

Paul
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
I just saw this tonight.

It was brilliant. Both very funny and very, very frightening. Grown men, including myself, were screaming.

I'd highly recommend it. Andy actually has the main role in the show.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Without giving anything away ,its a wonderfully scary piece of theatre ,not to be missed .Thought provoking , well scripted ,superbly acted jump out of your seat theatre .Well done guys .
Mark
E.O.I
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Oh , and get your tickets ASAP . I only just managed to get one of the last six , I was in a restricted viewing area but still had a whale of a time ...
E.O.I
Andy_Bell
View Profile
Regular user
my mindless rambling's now total
162 Posts

Profile of Andy_Bell
Got mine for April 3rd,
There are plenty left if you can wait a bit to see it.
I was put on this earth to do a great many things..... I'm now so far behind that I don't think I'm ever going to die!
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Went to the press night last night. I'm biased cos I know Andy and worked with Jeremy for ten years on " The League of Gentlemen" - but it is utterly brilliant. Deeply intelligent and profoudly disturbing. A masterclass in creeping, unsettling horror. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Showmethatagain
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Showmethatagain
Off to see it tonight.....taking a spare pair of pants, just to play it safe Smile
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
You will certainly enjoy it. I took John Landis last night and even he was jumping
in his seat!
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
Daddy?

Daddy???

Saw this last night and it really is enormous fun. It's only running until 17th April though so if can don't miss it!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
John Landis ,wow....and has he got anything in mind for you ?
E.O.I
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
I just finished filming "Burke and Hare" with him. I knew he'd like the play so took him along!
Showmethatagain
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Really good fun andy is on top form in it. It was really creepy.... Quite glad I took the extra pants Smile
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
That's brilliant , what format is it ? ilm ,TV ? Keep us updated .It'll appeal to this forums contributors .
E.O.I
Showmethatagain
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Looks like a good line up mark

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320239/
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
It's a great cast. All my scenes were with Ronnie Corbett. So great to spend time with him. Re: Ghost Stories. It is utterly brilliant. Very disturbing, brilliantly executed theatre. It's been a box office smash here - and is sure to transfer. So proud of Jeremy and Andy. And the success of it just shows the appeal of such an event! No one ever does it. not in the theatre. And to make it genuinely scary is such an achievement. I have been three times and am going again! Ghost Stories groupie!
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
I saw the show twice over the weekend. Now back in the US, and still thinking about it. The overall plot is quite horrifying, but I'm not going to say any more about that. The theatrical experience starts before the show itself begins, with...no, I can't tell you. But I will say this: even a trip to the men's room is unnerving.

Bravi to Andy, Jeremy, the terrific cast, and the tech people (sets, lights, sound). This show has legs. It may even be coming to a country near you!

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Andy Nyman's Ghost Stories (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL