The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » From Bizarre Twist to Card Wrap (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LoyaLover
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of LoyaLover
Recently I got to watch this Japanese magician who did Bizarre Twist after 3 card monte and finally the classic card wrap. I wasn't sure how he got into the card wrap setup, but I was wondering if anyone here have any suggestions of doing Card Wrap after Bizzare twist. Thanks.
Austin113
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
67 Posts

Profile of Austin113
If you are performing with a full deck, which is tabled or pocketed during the bizarre twist, then you can go back and say that the magic of the card reversing itself can happen with any cards you choose, and openly exchange the bizarre twist cards for the card warp cards.

If you want to go into card warp with the two original-backed cards from bizarre twist, I would suggest having a matching gimmicked card in your pocket, and use misdirection for the rest.
The method is not the secret.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » From Bizarre Twist to Card Wrap (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL