The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Aluminum suit case table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
692 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
I'm looking for one of those aluminum suit cases, those really sturdy looking guys, but with a set of legs so I can set it up as a table. Not looking for a Lefler case or anything in that style. I've been searching for one and while I know I've seen it somewhere I can't seem to find it. I found a small one that was more for a close-up show. I'm looking to fit, several multiplying balls, a can for Miser's dream, a bunch of rope and several other things that require a little more space. Any help would be appreciated.
Eddie Ivan Torres
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Hi Eddie...

Keep in mind if you are going to use the table for a table.... and a case, it is going to be difficult to open it a retreive items when there is stuff on top of it...

I am sure you have though of that... but I figured I would bring it up just in case.

Good luck on your search.

Shawn
Shawn.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
They sell aluminum cases at Lowes and Home Depot. They are decent quality.

If you want the killer looking terrorist bomb attache, check out Zero Halliburton cases at zerocase.com

legs - get a set of Lefler Ultimate Table base legs: http://www.shopmagicvault.com/Ultimate-Table-Base_p_898.html
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I was under the impression that MAK Magic still were making these. Here is a DIRECT Link to Abbott's Magic is this what you are in need of $ 116.00?

http://www.abbottmagic.com/Carrying-Case......oryId=-1

RJ
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
TMORP those are the Eureka cases.

We sell them often - however the Lefler table bases are MUCH more rugged and stable for about the same price of the Eureka legs without the case.

The Home Depot case makes a nice match to the lefler base.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Drum stands are worth looking at. I have a couple of them and they are easy to set up and RUGGED.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I have the performers pop up table from themagicwarehouse.com Its good lots of storage and is very prtable. I recommend it. If you have any questions bout it just Pm me.

- ELi
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Buy a microphone stand at guitar center for 19.99. Then buy a flange at guitar center for 4.99. Attach the flange to the bottom of aluminum case from home depot. Screw microphone stand into flange and Wah-la. For 25 bucks you get everything you need, and it's much more inexpensive than spending an unessecary 65.00 (not including shipping) on the Lefler Legs. Just my opinion.
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
Use Aaron's suggestion, but note that the center of balance changes with the lid open -- set the flange with the top up...NOT closed.
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-02-05 19:41, elimagic wrote:
I have the performers pop up table from themagicwarehouse.com Its good lots of storage and is very prtable. I recommend it. If you have any questions bout it just Pm me.

- ELi

I have been looking at those. Are they durable? Is there a good amount of space in the storage compartment? It seems to me that 34" tall is a little short for a table, and I don't want to have to bend over to get out props. Can you tell me more?

Thanks
Charles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Aluminum suit case table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL