We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Tenyo - Japan: IPHONE magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4927 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Tenyo is pleased to release magic apps for iPhone! You can show these latest tricks with your iPhone and iPod touch anywhere and anytime. Demo movie and instructions allow you to learn the magic easily. Please enjoy this latest trick that has taken in many experienced magicians.

Trailer and shop:

http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic_en/info/
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4348 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Hopefully they'll release for the iPhone some of the other concepts from their "Master of Illusion" Nintendo DS game.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
I bought their Magic Shuffle app and absolutely love it... Great technological version of the Invisible Deck.
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2532 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
Picture this. Open a brand new deck and shuffle it thoroughly. Let a spectator cut the cards several times, even cut the cards under the table. The spectator reverses one card in the deck (while it's under the table), and the deck is placed on the table. You don't touch anything.

Now bring out your iPhone or iPod and do the actions for Magic Shuffle. One card is reversed in the virtual deck and the spectator turns it over. it's the Four of Hearts (for example). The spectator spreads the real cards and discovers that his/her reversed card in the real deck is also the Four of Hearts!

And if you use the idea, be sure to thank Darwin Ortiz for his effect "Do As I Did" in his book At The Card Table.
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
cinful823
View Profile
New user
England, UK
76 Posts

Profile of cinful823
Me too, I have a lot of tenyo's magic prop and they are all in good quality. I immediately downloaded this apps and it is fun to do. now I am thinking of other way to do it.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
4927 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I must tell you all that I have lot of fun with Tenyo apps. I recommend you all to download it and start having fun.
Didiercartomagie
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Didiercartomagie
You have no problem with Apple os5?...because these Apps have some bugs
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
4927 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have no problems with the Tenyo apps. I have iPhone 4.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3184 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Magic Shuffle has a settings area called MARKS that looks like it will let you re-assign the suit directions. When I hit edit I get the next screen but nothing can be changed. Is this feature frozen?
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Tenyo - Japan: IPHONE magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL