The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Dark Thoughts: Routines for Jean Boucher's Dark Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Jean Boucher's "The Dark Card" is one of the greatest utility card gimmicks ever--you can do MIRACLES with it! In Dark Thoughts, Scott teaches seven incredible routines using the Dark Card.

PART ONE: ALONE WITH THE DARK

* Olympic Champion: Two spectators' signed cards (with different colored backs) transpose!

* Red & Blue Times Two: The Alex Elmsley classic, with an impossible instant repeat!

* The Legend of Scott Star:
A tale of the Old West, with lawmen, card cheats, killers, and a hangin' judge. There is magic all the way, including a poker deal, and a finish that they never see coming that leaves them in shock!

PART TWO: SOMETHING WITH THE DARK

* Dark Shellshock: After Scott did this for a lady at a restaurant, she asked to keep her signed card and then put it in her wallet--OVER HER ONLY SON'S PHOTO!

* Dark Mirage: A blue-backed card is shown in your wallet. Your participant selects a card from a red-backed deck and signs its face. This card is lost in the deck. The blue card is removed from the wallet and turned face up--it is the signed selection!

* Dark Mystery and The Emergency Card:
Two routines featuring a signed card to impossible location--plus, the back color of the selection changes!

If you have The Dark Card, you need this book! Absolutely KILLER material!

41 pages, 27 photos. Instant download ebook. Only $15
http://www.scottfguinn.com/cardmagic.asp

Note:I will be offering The Dark Card for sale on my website soon on the "Other Items" page. In the meantime, it is available from The Camirand Academy of Magic--tell 'em Great Scott from Idaho sent you!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Hey Café,

I recently purchased this E-Book from Scott's website. I am a fan of the "Dark Card" principle and have been doing a "Your Card" type of signed card routine with it for over a year in my close-up set.

As always, Scott has been very thorough, with full explanations of sleights and routining along with great photos to help explain. I have to say, to me the most interesting section was the second section of the book. Here Scott shows routines using the "Dark Card" in conjunction with other props. He has everything from Mark Mason's "Mirage Wallet" to a deck shell!

Nicely done Scott,
Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thank you Hank--much appreciated. Glad you like it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I had heard of the Dark Card but never knew what it was.
This post intrigued me so much that I tried out one of the routines. The "Emergency Card" got my attention.

I gotta tell you it actually elicited screams and a ton of NFW's. It looks like magic to me as well. Quite cool.

Definitely recommended.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I have been using The Dark Card with my Pimpernell Notecase for a long time..great to see more routines available for it... This e book is on my to get list...can't hardly wait
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks guys. These routines with the Dark Card are some of the strongest card effects I've ever performed.
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Just FYI...

My book assumes you already own The Dark Card instruction booklet. I do not explain the method of The Dark Card in my book. However, I now have The Dark Card kit (instruction book and gimmicks for 300 performances) available for sale on the "Other Items" page of my site for $10 shipped in the USA. If you already have the instruction book but need more gimmicks, I have gimmick refills, too--just the gimmicks, no instructions, for $7 on the same page.

If you want to buy Dark Thoughts along with The Dark Card or the refills, I will take $2.50 off the price of Dark Thoughts.
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Dark Thoughts: Routines for Jean Boucher's Dark Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL