The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Great Scott's Ambitious Card Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
The Ambitious Card is visual, impossible, and engaging. It breaks the old “never repeat a trick” rule—in fact, it becomes stronger when repeated, especially as the conditions become more stringent along the way.

This book teaches Scott's Ambitious Card routine (no surprise there, eh?). He explains not only what he does, but why he does it--why each phase goes where it does, etc. A lot of you will be adding the finale to your own routines. It’s free, quickly constructed, easy to use, and it creates the same illusion as some pretty expensive marketed gaffs. It is also much cleaner and easier to ring in and ring out than those marketed items.

Great Scott's Ambitious Card routine is strong, with plenty of variety and audience involvement. It builds as it progresses, culminating in a powerful finale that is sure to garner applause and repeat bookings!

37 pages, 39 photos

Only $10!

Available now at http://www.scottfguinn.com/cardmagic.asp
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1886 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I love ACR's. I read somewhere that ACR's are one of the top favs of lay audiences.

This is a routine that uses a gaff that you construct yourself?
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

Well, "gaff" and "construct" are probably the wrong words, but the closest I could find. It will take you 1-2 seconds to make it with something I guarantee you already have--actually, you will make TWO of the "gaffs" in 1-2 seconds. The pocket space required is negligible.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1886 Posts

Profile of slyhand
This is a wonderful routine. It gets everyone involved which is really important for me when doing table hopping. He even explains the best way to have the person select their card.

It has 7 phases to it and each one is cooler than the last. It ends with a totally impossible Houdini-esque rise to the top where the spectator removes their card.

I loved 3, 4 and 5 which are immediately going into my routine.

Thanks Scott, for another fun and amazing piece.

-Alec
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

I'm glad you like it, Alec, and I hope you enjoy using the phases you've adopted.
My Lybrary Page
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Scott, too many great ebooks... too many ...
We need another sale special so we can get 3 or 4 at one time ...

Pablo
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

LOL! I'll see what I can do...
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1886 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I did your entire routine tonight (except for the last one... need more practice).

It was fantastic. It actually earned me more tips than usual. I'm not sure if it was the routine or maybe I just had a good night.

Whatever it was, I'll be using it again this Saturday night.

Hoorahh!

Alec
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
If you are planning to do a limited promotion sale, maybe consider it when you have the dark card in stock - then I would be ready to go ape sh..t ordering all the e-books posted this year, yea that's right - I'm keeping window shopping and pacing back and forth waiting for that right thing.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-01-27 19:47, slyhand wrote:
I did your entire routine tonight (except for the last one... need more practice).

It was fantastic. It actually earned me more tips than usual. I'm not sure if it was the routine or maybe I just had a good night.

Whatever it was, I'll be using it again this Saturday night.

Hoorahh!

I'm sure it was the routine....

;)
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-01-27 20:15, rklew64 wrote:
If you are planning to do a limited promotion sale, maybe consider it when you have the dark card in stock - then I would be ready to go ape sh..t ordering all the e-books posted this year, yea that's right - I'm keeping window shopping and pacing back and forth waiting for that right thing.

LOL! I'll be calling Guy Camirand to order tomorrow, so I should have The Dark Card in stock in a week or so. Maybe I'll do a Valentine's "Sweet Treat" sale...
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Great Scott's Ambitious Card Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL