The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 20 Tips For Seance Workers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5061 Posts

Profile of entity
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
This is an excellent resource for seance workers or those looking to add something extra to their mentalism. The book doesn't teach you how to perform a seance, which is obvious from the title; there's plenty of material out there about that already. Rather, you'll find plenty of tools and ideas to get your mind thinking about how to improve your techniques, adapt to situations, and it'll give you plenty of ideas to play around with for spirit manifestations.

I've already begun experimenting with the different tips and effects. I'm now interested in creating a theatrical seance, something I've thought about for years, but have now been inspired to do. It's important to note that Entity has decades of experience performing seances at homes and theaters so you're getting solid, time tested advice from an expert in the craft.

Another excellent e-nook from Entity which will interest both experienced seance workers and performers who've needed an extra bit of inspiration and thinking to put together a "spirit theater" show.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5061 Posts

Profile of entity
Thanks, Mauricio. There is also a thread on the Penny Forum with discussion re: this ebook.

- entity
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
How is this different from what is in Boo and dark Waltz?

R
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5061 Posts

Profile of entity
Most of what is in the "20 Tips for Seance Workers" ebook is either original with me or are things taught to me by individuals no longer living that have not been published elsewhere, to my knowledge.

There are a couple of tips that others have touched upon, but I give my own perspective and applications of these.

- entity
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5358 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
This is a truly enjoyable reading experience. Great thinking, and very cleverly written (as I would have expected from Mr. Baxter). I do not perform seances, but it is a subject that grips my attention. Highly recommended (and horribly underpriced)!

Thanks, Tom!

Best regards,
Evan
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5061 Posts

Profile of entity
Thanks, Evan.

Very nice of you to say. I'm happy your purchase is of value to you.

- entity
verno $
View Profile
New user
INDONESIA
3 Posts

Profile of verno $
Thx....
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5061 Posts

Profile of entity
For those interested, there are lots of very good review of this ebook on The Penny for Your Thoughts forum.

- entity
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Great material. Lots of new stuff I havn't read about before. I especially like the easiest method yet for having a candle extanguish itself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 20 Tips For Seance Workers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL