The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Fourvelope - A brand new 4 way-out envelope... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Hi there,
Just wanted to inform all Café members that me, and fellow magi/mentalist Dio, have started a website with nice and subtle creations. The fist item I put up is called Fourvelope and is actually a very clean 4 way-out envelope that allows for a number of good mental effects. It suits like charm Brian Caswell's "Cataclysm - Alakazam Magic" and I am sure potential users of the Fourvelope will find many other good and valuable uses too.

Dio put up an effect "H1N1 - The conspiracy" which will be IMHO of great interest for many.

I hope you will like them and be sure that many other similar creations will follow shortly (those who know me are aware of the good number of other ideas currently "on hold").

All the best
Sensio
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
I will be at Blackpool this February to join the Convention so if anyones wishes to view, feel and experiment with the FOURVELOPE please PM me in order to arrange it.

Bests,
Sensio
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
730 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Just what I needed il email you mate, I will be @ Blackpool!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
In what way is this any better than the piatt envelope?
I've asked to be banned
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5663 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Sorry, but IMHO, the four flaps on the envelope doesn’t give a very natural look to the envelope.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
IAIN: It has doubled the outs! (and does NOT look like two envelopes weirdly stuck with each other...)

@Ustaad: I embrace any feedback. I need to point out that while resting you DON'T see anything problematic at all. Then the handling is very easy in order not to show the back. The CONVINCER is that you show a 100% normal side, openly (guilt-free) open the FOURVELOPE and let the spec extract the contents and visualise that nothing else is inside it.
This is the way me and other fellows that use it do it - if, however, this doesn't make you feel comfortable then don't mess with it; I always believe that if we don't "click" with a prop then we must leave it aside...

Bests,
Sensio!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3491 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Tried to order from the site but it charges an extra 10 euro's for postage when it said 30 euro's including postage. Let us know when its fixed
cheerz
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I find it kind of screwy that the "H1N1 - The conspiracy" requires the Fourvelopes, which must be purchased separately for the same price of the effect.

I would think since the effect was dependent on the use of the envelopes,one would be included.

Just my 2 cents,
Mike
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On 2010-02-09 21:44, takeachance wrote:
Tried to order from the site but it charges an extra 10 euro's for postage when it said 30 euro's including postage. Let us know when its fixed
cheerz


You obviously talk about the H1N1 and not the FOURVELOPE.
H1N1 is NOT marketed by me but by Dio (Dio and me only use the same "umbrella" mentalbuster.com but our items are sold and promoted individually).
So best bet would be to conatct him about this issue. His email is on the webpage pf the H1N1 product.

Bests,
Sensio
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On 2010-02-10 00:52, Michael Peterson wrote:
I find it kind of screwy that the "H1N1 - The conspiracy" requires the Fourvelopes, which must be purchased separately for the same price of the effect.

I would think since the effect was dependent on the use of the envelopes,one would be included.

Just my 2 cents,
Mike


The FOURVELOPE is a tool that adds that "second kicker ending" to the H1N1 effect. It is definitely not 100% necessary in order to perform H1N1, however (and you can read more details at http://sites.google.com/site/fourvelope/) the FOURVELOPE is much more versatile in it's uses and has also some extra considerable cost.
BUT your point is valid and I will mention this to Dio on your behalf and maybe then some other COMBO package may be created by Dio with both items.

Best Rgds,
Sensio
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2010-02-10 04:05, Sensio wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-02-10 00:52, Michael Peterson wrote:
I find it kind of screwy that the "H1N1 - The conspiracy" requires the Fourvelopes, which must be purchased separately for the same price of the effect.

I would think since the effect was dependent on the use of the envelopes,one would be included.

Just my 2 cents,
Mike


The FOURVELOPE is a tool that adds that "second kicker ending" to the H1N1 effect. It is definitely not 100% necessary in order to perform H1N1, however (and you can read more details at http://sites.google.com/site/fourvelope/) the FOURVELOPE is much more versatile in it's uses and has also some extra considerable cost.
BUT your point is valid and I will mention this to Dio on your behalf and maybe then some other COMBO package may be created by Dio with both items.

Best Rgds,
Sensio


Thank you sir, much appreciated!

Mike

:)
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
730 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Thanks for emailing me and I look forward to veiwing the product first hand @ Blackpool
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On 2010-02-11 06:10, TheTableTopTrixta wrote:

Thanks for emailing me and I look forward to veiwing the product first hand @ Blackpool


See you at Bpool then - but wait! You are a Police Officer, will you arrest me?!?

:)
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1859 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
The Fourvelope looks pretty good to me... but gosh... €25 ($37) for a folded piece of paper sounds pretty expensive...
Ben
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1510 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Four envelopes for 10.00 may be reasonable but 37.00 no way.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1859 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Well I'd say that $15 to $20 would be ok, but nearly $40 seems (and I really mean "seems") a little to much to me... (and of course this is just my opinion, the creator asks for the price he wants and if a lot of people buy it, great for him!)
Ben
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Well each FOURVELOPE as stated also on the website needs more than 30 minutes to construct. And I may assure you I am making them rather fast. On top of that, some 2 to 3 out of 10 go to garbage because "mass" production brings dizziness and higher probability of doing a simple cut wrong which leads to the whole envelope going scrap...

You still however buy an idea that is brand new along with the physical product you receive. And ideas (especially unique ones and subtle) deserve some value; look around and you will see many items costing less than 2 bucks (labor and materials) being sold (not offered but really sold in good quantities!!!) at much higher prices than a FOURVELOPE. If you take into account what 30 minutes for a 36 years-old Mechanical Engineer may cost, then you see my point.

Another point that I would like to add is that as soon as someones gets a FOURVELOPE then he/she may realise how it is made and maybe replicate as many as he/she likes. In any case, this is a "niche" marketed product and it just can't get at a lower price.

The exchange rate between euro and dollar is an issue currently (as opposed to some years ago) still, however, I hope I could do something about this.

Regads,
Sensio
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2010-02-26 09:22, goldeneye007 wrote:
Well I'd say that $15 to $20 would be ok, but nearly $40 seems (and I really mean "seems") a little to much to me... (and of course this is just my opinion, the creator asks for the price he wants and if a lot of people buy it, great for him!)


I didn't know UK and France use $ as money, world change so fast ! Smile
I remenber when 1$ was = to 10 French Francs, in this case, Yes, everything comes from US was very expensive ¨
But here, I don't think it's the same.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4933 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Congratulations,

You have re-invented Sam Dalal's "Sam's Switcher"

Marc Oberon also uses the four way envelopes in all his multiple out effects.
You can buy Sam's envelopes in an effect called the seal of Solomon.
I believe it costs $15 for six envelopes.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1510 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Thanks for letting us know. Now that is about what it should cost for envelopes
15.00 for 6 of the 4 way envelopes is outstanding
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Fourvelope - A brand new 4 way-out envelope... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL