The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill x Bill by Kris Mystery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Anyone knows about this new effect?? the bill penetration looks convincing.

http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=DA4952

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
That looks neat! I have Andrew Mayne's.. but the length problem just bothers me. This looks great! Anyone can provide a review on this?
Silvio
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Silvio
Has anyone bought this?? This looks pretty ineteresting but I would like a review on it.
G.
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of G.
Hi, Silvio

I've post a link of the review from other forum on the Latest and Greatest section, in case you missed it, here it is:

http://www.magicalproteachings.com/magic......spo.html

I hope you enjoy the Bill x Bill project, feel free to ask any question, I'll try my best to answer them

All the best,
G.
MarvinWang
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of MarvinWang
Hi guys, I bought Bill x Bill and I think it is great, it is actually different from what I thought in the first place. The method itself is very clever and very practical, I've being trying it out at my restaurant gigs and got great reaction. I highly recommend it!!

Cheers,
Marvin
blpprt
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
119 Posts

Profile of blpprt
I've done Andrew Mayne's Ghost Bills many times and the bill length discrepancy has never been an issue.
Bob L.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi,

I have this and it is a very convincing effect as long as you are very careful with angles. Looks nice with an english five pound note and it's the only paper money effect that I'm doing right now.

Kind regards
Sean
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2155 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I don't understand why the trailer doesn't show the bill vanish to the wallet and also the signature moving from bill to bill!? That's what's exciting to me. Can someone give some feedback on that?
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5842 Posts

Profile of motown
I know this is an old thread, but how limited are the angles?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
outsider-80
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of outsider-80
The angles are very good on this one. I really like the effect. Very practical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill x Bill by Kris Mystery (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL