The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Confusing Cards by Mike Danata (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All,

I was visiting Bournemouth today and so dropped into Danata's magic studio, I bought an effect called Confusing Cards and just wanted to give it a little review.

The effect is by Mike Danata and I have to say, I'm very happy with my purchase.

The deck is shown as a normal blue backed deck, all the cards faces are shown to be diffrerent, it is then explained that the performer can cut to any card desired, and uses a random card as an example.

This card is then heated with a lighter to melt the ink that suddenly changes all the backs red, it is then shown that evertime the deck is cut into small packets more and more of the same card appear, a quick snap and all of the cards are the same card!

a quick pass and all is returned to normal except the card the saw over and over again has vanished from the deck, only to appear in your wallet.

Ive neer been a big fan of this type of effect, but after mike peformed it for me he swayed me otherwise.

Overall very nice effect using multipul methods, a good worker and gets my vote.

Nice work Mike...

Thanks

R
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
To me Mike Danata represents the three Qs of magic

Quality

Quick service

and

er, I can't think of a third.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Confusing Cards by Mike Danata (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL