The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme burn with himber wallet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bastien
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Bastien
Has anyone tried using a himber wallet to switch out the EB with examinable bills? Would this work? If so, which himber wallet would be good for this?
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1519 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Yes this would work perfectly, themagicwarehouse has a few different styles of himber wallets available, at good prices if I might ad. Another member had another great idea on another thread, I wish I could take credit for it myself but I cannot. He said that he starts off with only 4 twenty dollar bills, and then borrows the last from the spectator. Then he would have the borrowed bill signed and then when he would put the bills in the get ready, that's when he added the signed bill on the bottome. This way when he changed the bills, they changed to 1 dollar bills, all except the signed bill. then you simply say, wups sry it didn't work, and then hand their bill back to them. I love this idea because it has much room for a comic relief at the end. But your idea is also good. I believe that might have been talked about in another thread as well
-Eli
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Try the mini himber, works really well. The regular himber in my opinion is just way too big..
Bastien
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Bastien
Thanks for your input. I'd hate to buy a wallet for a specific effect only to discover that it won't work.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1519 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Hey, you should get Eb 2.0 supposedly it can be handed out and ins[ected, and it comes with some sort of wallet already to carry it in, check it out on sanders's site
Bastien
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Bastien
Hmmm... Is that a different link from the one here?

http://www.sandersfx.com/extremeburn.html

Because I'm not seeing it.
Bastien
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Bastien
Wait, I'm now seeing it.

I'm very impressed!
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1519 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Ya it looks great
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2060 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
The wallet in the 2.0 version is NOT gimmicked. However it IS used to enable you to hand-out the bills. I personally would not use a Himber wallet with this. You can use the bills as they are and hand them out while they stay in full view. I like to keep things as simple and open as possible. I really suggest that if you don't have Extreme Burn that you get the 2.0 version and you will see how Richard "walks" you through EVERYTHING you need to know to pull this fabulous piece of magic off.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I don't like the wallet the EB2 comes with, it is plastic, and something I would never hold money in. It isn't natural to me.

Also, my routine changes the bills back, so I have considered using the new setup so I can do a double change, and then I am handing out only the ones. Solves the problem of people running away with the 100s.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2050 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I finally broke down and ordered the EB2 upgrade, just for the tips on handing out the money...but just in case I ordered a Tony Miller DiVinyl Wallet since I wanted one anyways. Seems perfect for use with EB2.
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
I use a half sized Himber wallet to store the Bills in along with regular bills in the other side but truthfully I never go that far. I only keep it in case someone asks to look at all bills but they are so blown away by the routine they hardly ever ask. So I put it back in the wallet and put it away.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
Denis Bastible
View Profile
Loyal user
Buffalo, New York
293 Posts

Profile of Denis Bastible
I agree with TC- also, what kind of sense does it make to take the bills after the change back and put them in a strange looking wallet, close the wallet, reopen the wallet, and then hand them out to be examined saying look how normal they look? Doesn't that scream "switch"? A nice clean show of the bills is enough to let you pack them away and go onto other business
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme burn with himber wallet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL