The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Out Now Extreme Burn 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3218 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Just received notice from Richard Sanders this will soon be available. I have to say it sounds really, really good. I would love to perform Extreme Burn then immediately hand out the bills for examination. Its not that I want to hand out the bills for examination, but there have been times people have tried to grab the bills out of my hands immediately after the change. I've so far been lucky and no one has been successful getting a hold of them yet. There have been a number of times they have come close. However, for the times it has been attempted, I would love to be able to let them grab the bills and examine them.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1564 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Yaaaaaaaaaa, this looks awsome, Richard has done it again
rjthomp
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena
194 Posts

Profile of rjthomp
I love the fact that he's offered an upgrade package for those of us who already own EB 1

-Rob
Bastien
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Bastien
The upgrade package really was a stroke of genius. I was thinking about buying some extra gimmicks anyway - I'm glad I waited.

Does anyone know if the wallet/holder is available with the upgrade package as well?
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
It sounds like the wallet is included. Just ordered my upgrade!
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Free shipping worldwide only available for newsletter subscribers.
Best Regards,

Bob
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1564 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Yes I'm pretty sure both packages are the same except the one for those who do not have Eb1 comes with the full dvd and only one gimmick, the upgrade doesn't come witht eh full dvd, since Eb1 owners already know that information, and it comes with 3 gimmicks, I would assume they both come with the wallet
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
They do both come with the wallet.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Maybe someone can get a bargain here in the Café and get the upgrade so you can get 3 gimmicks.
Best Regards,

Bob
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
This is great effect if you are living in USA but if not there is very difficult to hide different color bills. Not saying about finding stis same shize bills:-(
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-02-05 09:45, Rizzo wrote:
Now available http://www.sandersfx.com/

Gotta be a catch!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
gary31525
View Profile
Regular user
Building a fence with
158 Posts

Profile of gary31525
I bought this and making the gimmick is very easy the the effect is incredible, it's very visual, but be careful, I've had a few people try and snatch the bills from my hands.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4332 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Anyone have any advice with EB. I don't yet have it but I was wondering. Do you think the impact is different if you change the 1 dollar bills to 20 dollar bills instead of 100's? I have enough to do it with 100 dollar bills but am just scared of pull 100's out of my account haha. It would be awful if I lost it.
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
300 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
Quote:
On 2010-09-05 02:39, Blindside785 wrote:
Anyone have any advice with EB. I don't yet have it but I was wondering. Do you think the impact is different if you change the 1 dollar bills to 20 dollar bills instead of 100's? I have enough to do it with 100 dollar bills but am just scared of pull 100's out of my account haha. It would be awful if I lost it.

Blindside785, Believe me when I tell you that it is just as effective changing ones to twenties! In fact, that's the way I always present this, and it's never failed to get huge reactions.

I did this over a year ago at a local pizza shop, and the employees there STILL talk about it. It's that strong!

Hope this helps,
Brian
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4332 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Gotcha thanks! This is on my list now for sure!
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Hi Blindside,

I have this made up in both 20s and 100s.

Sometimes 100s just aren't appropriate, or sometimes you go into an environment where you don't want to carry that much cash.

The main advantage I have experienced with the 100s is, when using them, I ask "If you were a magician and you had five one dollar bills, what would you do with them?".

It is uncanny how often the response is "I'd turn them into hundreds.".

Bingo, you are now set to totally fry them.

Whatever the denomination, this is the most reliable and dependable multiple bill switch I have used.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4332 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I just saw and Extreme Burn live performance on youtube. He turned 1's to 5's. I chuckled to myself but saw that it still gets ...mostly..a great reaction. I think I'll do this with 20's. Thanks guys Smile

Posted: Sep 17, 2010 3:23pm
Just ordered! Can't wait for this.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Can't beat 1's to 100's for a great visual.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4332 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Yeah, true. Too risky carrying that much money on me all the time.

I'm fine with 1 to 20's making an impact.

I've seen a video of a kid doing a live performance with 5's and it still had a great impact.

Maybe when I get richer!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Out Now Extreme Burn 2.0 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL