The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Michael Weber Lecture DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Does anyone have this for a review?

Michael Weber Lecture DVD
Michael Weber is one of the most respected of modern magicians. His thinking and originality has earned him a reputation for producing powerful magic. Here's what you'll find on this exclusive DVD...

Link two rubber bands together and then hand them out to the spectators, this is simply the best routine you will ever see for linking rubber bands and is only part of a rubber band section of the DVD that'll blow you away.

Visibly pass a bottle cap, ice cube or other object into a bottle without gimmicks! Easy to do practical and looks incredible.

Read a spectator's mind and then repeat the effect in a book test which uses a regular yellow pages telephone directory. Easy and impossible to reconstruct!

Go one better than Uri Geller! Gently rub a spoon, any spoon and show that the handle has twisted itself 360º Extremely baffling.

Magically cause a spectator's signature to transfer from the inside of a book of matches to the outside! Looks great!

Cause a selected card to rise from the centre of a pack while the it's wrapped with a rubber band! This has a climax that's even better than the effect!

There are no pipe dreams here...your spectators will be as astonished as you when you see these effects. A must -have DVD!
~Joe
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1052 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Is there a link to this DVD?
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
~Joe
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1907 Posts

Profile of ted french
I would love to know more about this too.
P3
practice practice perform.
Astone
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Astone
I've seen it and it's great, te effects are all doable and meet the written description. Like everything put out by Michael Weber actually.

Pierre
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
721 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
This sounds like an old lecture of Michael's and not the current one he is doing.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1789 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
It is old lecture. If I remember correctly this was shot in 1996 in Londons Ron MacMillans convention. One of the best lectures I have seen and I prefer this over Webers current lecture. Great material.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Weber never fails to impress. Always good ideas that are very smartly applied in new ways. Can't go wrong with any of his stuff, old or new.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Always enjoyed his dvd lecture. He is a treat to watch.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Michael Weber is a creative genius!

Chris Kavanagh
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Ditto.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
I have one for sale if anyone is interested.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
Sold
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Michael Weber Lecture DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL