The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kaiju Book of Magick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
If Matthew ever finishes the book - or we help him - I suggest it be made into a charity project with the money going to Japan. As Chris Handa said, Godzilla was the symbol of nuclear horror... I must admit I have been thinking about it too since disaster struck in Japan... heck, I am a Godzilla collector... my 3 year old loves taking my little glow in the dark Ghidrah to have tea with her polly pockets.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
CharlaineC
View Profile
New user
rhode island
61 Posts

Profile of CharlaineC
While I was stationed in Japan I was given a rare opportunity to take part in a soldier exchange program. For over a year I lived and breathed the power that is japans military. I was exposed to many wonderful traditions some of which I remember others I sadly forgot because of my injury. While part of this program I lived with a soldier and his family, I am still struggling to contact them at this time. I think the fund raiser is wonderful.
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
The book project hasn't died....it was just unfortunately put on the back burner (along with everything else related to magic) for a while.
60+ hours a week on an ambulance for the past 9 months.....no fun.
But I've finally slowed down a bit and I'm reading up on what I've missed.
I would definitely love to finish this Kaiju Book and I absolutely love the idea of the money going to Japan's Aid.
So I am going to get crackin' on that and I will keep everyone posted on the progress!

-Matt
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Looking for the finish of your book !

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
I'm makin the book my #1 priority right now!
The Ghidorah Prediction will definitely be in there....as well as The Godzilla Effect.....
I'm going to start some brainstorming....
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kaiju Book of Magick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL