The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Random places to Juggle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia travelling worldwide now
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
So I am going out tomorrow with a film crew, juggling in random places for a new segment of a new DVD. Basically like Street Magic, but Street Juggling, in a way. For instance, entering a McDonalds restuarant and starting to spontaneously perform a routine from my show, and watching the audiences reactions, or walking into a supermarket, and juggling while everyone is stopping and staring.......I am in need of some more ideas you think would be funny! These are what I have thought of so far, but I do have more up my sleeve.

Other ideas would be great! As stupid as they sound, but as long as they don't cost much!

Thanks heaps guys!

James
James BuSTAR
Australia's Comedy Juggling Superstar
info@jamesbustar.com
http://www.jugglingsuperstar.com
MikeHMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of MikeHMagic
Bus stop, train station, grocery store, pub, zoo or aquarium. ust a few that I could think of.
Mike "Gus" Harvatt
"Bullwinkle that trick never works."
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Boat, balanced on a high post, hanging from a lamp post, inside a tunnel, in a tree, stood on top of a bus stop, in an animal cage (could be a cage in a pet shop), lying in bed, sat in the office, in a glass lift (filmed from outside), in a public toilet, on a roof of a tall building, sat eating in a restaurant, walking the dog (if you've got one that will fetch a ball; juggle 4 balls, throw one for the dog, it brings it back you throw another one as you grab the one from the dog to carry on the cascade. Repeat 2-3 times).

Just off the top of my head.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
esther_scheffer
View Profile
Veteran user
the netherlands
316 Posts

Profile of esther_scheffer
In the train, in the bus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Random places to Juggle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL