The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ebook Compilation - 21 ebooks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
On the "Other Items" page of my website, I'm currently offering a GREAT deal:

21 of my ebooks (all of the big books, plus most of the individual effect books) for only $99.99!

If bought individually, these ebooks would cost $315--by taking advantage of this compilations price, you're saving over $215!!!

Check out the details here:

http://www.scottfguinn.com/otheritems.asp

(2nd item on page. Hit the "More Info" button for a complete list of the ebooks included.)
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi Scott,

That's a BIG deal... May I know when this offer ends?

Best,
Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1541 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I have bought from Scott several of his ebooks, actually last week I bought 5 of them, Scott did give me a good deal, so I am not complaining about this great offer now, rather encouraging people to get his material.
I am a hobbyist and my skills and understanding of magic is maybe more limited that most of the people at thecafe, but I found that Scott material is so well explained that make my learning experience easier and enjoyable.
As a reference I got 1) Bill in lemon, very easy to do and the bill is burned with the spectator recognizing his bill as is in flames, and then show up inside a lemon. 2) Symphony for ring and string, very easy to do ring finger on a string, because it is explained in phases you can later on do all of them or some of them without impacting the routine, 3) having a ball, this is a routine a little different that 2 in the hands 1 in the pocket and includes a color change 4) Quicker than the eye, great routine for card in purse, I have not performed it yet (to my wife) but I tried it out and it is not difficult to do it, there is a bold move but if you follow the routine it is invisible , 5) 2 Sides of the same coin routines with gimmicked coins, I have not tried this one.

AS I mentioned before I do recommend Scott material, great explanations, many photos and you can print the pdf and have it on the table with you as you learn.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

Thank you pablo! I appreciate your kind words and your business!

Andrew: I don't know when it will end, but I won't do it forever! If you are concerned, send me a PM, and I'll try to work with you. Fair enough?
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8506 Posts

Profile of funsway
Hey folks -- don't let this offer slip away!

These are all 'workers', honed in live performances,
and written in Scott's clear and ordered fashion with excellent photos.

Why purchase a DVD with three effects for $20 when you can get
about 100 effects that kill for $99

This is like finding a treasure at a garage sale -- grab it up!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10608 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Ken I agree these are real world woker effects. Like anything else not all the effects may suit your style never the less all the effeccts are well written and easy to understand. thank you Scott
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6581 Posts

Thanks guys!
My Lybrary Page
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Over the years, I read a lot of magic books. Of the many books and manuscripts of Scott's that I have read, those books and manuscripts are "as clear as they come" in giving you understandable instructions and in coordinating the pictures with the text. They are an absolute pleasure to learn from.

(OOPS! Sorry about the grammatical error. Let's try: "They are an absolute pleasure from which to learn.")

Seriously, Scott's books and manuscripts read as if Scott was sitting next to you and giving you personal instructions. As if by magic, he anticipates your "next question" and answers it just as you stop to raise that question in your mind. (This has happened to me numerous times and it always weirds me out!!) The manuscripts are well laid out and are written (and read) in a very logical conversational tone.

His writing style and teaching method would seem easy to emulate but, in reality, such clear writing style is no accident but rather is the result of lots of blood, sweat and tears and many re-writes are used up in achieving the clear easy reading final results that he sends out.

Just, IMHO; your mileage may vary...but it better not. (grin)

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1541 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
What I liked about Scott's ebooks is that besides, great quality, photos, explanation, already noted previously, is that he covers cards, coins, sponge balls, Cups and balls, rings and ropes (small and big), coin boxes, and other stuff. At thend you can have a small act made of different props from his ebooks

Pablo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ebook Compilation - 21 ebooks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL