The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Something to cheer me up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BenSimon
View Profile
Regular user
Munich, Germany
137 Posts

Profile of BenSimon
Hey everybody, I'm looking for a cool ebook to buy for right now, for maybe up to $10 or $15. I've got a bad cold, my back hurts like hell, I'm at home and slowly falling into depression. Or actually, rather rapidly. I thought reading something really worth it might cheer me up, since I'm still waiting for Right Now to hit my inbox. I love all magic, coins, cards, mental, everything.
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
Do a search for Mick Ayres.
Any of his Act series are great don't remember the exact price.

The web site is:

http://www.mickayreswares.com/home

good luck

Barney

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
Groucho Marx
Always in motion is the future
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8455 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi Ben,

You might try Great Scott, he's got a boat load of very good stuff and ebooks are a specialty. Great magician, teacher and all-around good guy. Smile

http://www.scottfguinn.com/default.asp

Also, PMd you some chicken soup...Feel better. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Something to cheer me up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL