The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » The Magic of Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2480 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
For those looking for the Holy Grail of magic, check out http://www.innovativedeceptions.com. Max offers to the magic faternity literally the best when it comes to impossible. First, there is nothing on the market like his mismade bill. There are too many people that notice the details of the numbers not being the same. You would be embarassed if you performed the mismade bill after someone who used Max's. Secondly, if impressing a client is important to you and it should, you need to be using the BTIL. The things you can do with this is impossible and cannot be duplicated. These two effects alone are worth thousands of dollars to a worker. I know, I make my living from performing and this is about business. I am not being paid for this commercial, it is free, but as much as I have read on the Café about the HOLY GRAILS, Max has them. Do yourself a favor and get some quality magic. Lastly, let's not forget Serial Killer. Folks, it don't get no better.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Hi Steven,

The mismade bill routine sounds like a winner.

I make my own, and in a standard switch routine the serial number never comes into question in my experience.

But, introducing the serial number as part of the routine is an intriguing addition. It of course would require an environment that allows for the extra time and documentation required (recording the S/N).

Great thinking by Max!

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
I think Max had a great idea in making these. I realize that a lot of times the issue doesn't even come up about the serial number, but for the few times that it does, it can really kill your presentation. Then they just simply realize that they must have missed the switch. The key word here is "Switch". Now I know and realize that most people aren't even going to notice it, but when the ones that do notice it see what has happened, they usually aren't quiet about it. And that hurts. So it's just simply saying that if you want the best, then this is the way to go. It's more expensive, yes, but then again the best usually is. So I don't mind shelling out the extra bucks for things such as this. I'm not being paid either for this and I know that one of my quotes are on Max's website, but I wasn't paid for that either. It's simply because I really like his products. I think Max puts out only the best. I know for a fact he doesn't just come up with an idea and then try to market it. It's something he has used in his own performances and is usually highly pressured to market it. He's a very critical and discerning magician and will only perform something that he has worked hard to perfect and gets great audience reaction. Hey I wish I were getting paid for this kind of glowing review. LOL! Just kidding Max. No, but I'm being very serious about his products. Just try them out and see if you're not as pleased as I am.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Max is a thinker, and it comes through in his magic. I really like his stuff and recommend it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » The Magic of Max Krause (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL