The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Real information on working the streets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Some guys write books and have Youtube clips of themselves and paint this portrait of being successful on the street. Yet, the true successful guys know how wrong they are. Tuey give out bad and inaccurate information that ends up hurting people needing good information to get started.

Who can you trust? Why take a chance on a book by someone that only gives the illusion of being successful on the street?

One of the best, most reliable sources is by one of THE TOP Pro's in the field: KOZMO.

Tales From the Street (2 DVD Set) by Kozmo

Clip:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=44453

A guide to performing magic on the streets.

On this 2 DVD set you will learn the real secrets about how to stop, build and collect. You will learn the importance of that first routine, how to choose the routines to use in your show, theory on building and keeping the audience. All the answers are here. This 2 DVD set will teach you the entire magic in my show that has earned me a great living for years and years!

The Magic:

-"The One Coin Routine": A great way to stop the first group.

-"The Coins Across and Coins to Cup Routine": A Terrific Modular routine that is perfect for building.

-"The World's Greatest Card Trick": A Very Entertaining Routine that becomes a Spectacle.

-"Johnny Carson's Favorite Trick" : This is my Chop Cup Bill to Lemon routine that just kills audiences.

"In Addition to this, Danny Hustle has a long conversation with me about the Does and Don'ts of the streets!

The question is, how does a guy who's a little funny and does some pretty good magic, make a great living in this most challenging environment? the answers are all here!" - Kozmo

"Performance is always about the audience, but being able to gather and energize an audience is a First Principle that Koz understands in spades. He not

REVIEWS

"This DVD is not only for street performers, but for trade show workers and any magician who has been placed in a single spot or behind a table at an event and has to draw and keep crowds. If you have to draw and keep crowds, Kozmo teaches the real secrets of magic. "
Wayne Kawamoto, Magic & Illusion 2/3/2009

http://magic.about.com/od/professionalma......reet.htm

"The DVDs are absolutely first class, the editing, camera work, and layout are fantastic. Highly Recommended."
Christian & Katalina, MyLovelyAssistant 3/10/2009

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/index.p......41&cid=0

"For just the Theory alone its well worth the price... It you want to work the streets then these DVD’s are for you... Period!"
John Stover, Magic Boutique (Singapore) 3/10/2009

http://www.magicboutique.sg/tales-from-s......s_id=496

"...I have found Kozmo's advice on his Tales From the Street DVD's an invaluable resource...It you want to work the streets then these DVD’s are for you... Period! " John Stover, Magic Boutique (Singapore) 3/10/2009

http://www.magicboutique.sg/tales-from-s......s_id=496
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I'll add my opinion:

Koz is a guy who has made a living from performing on the streets for a long time now. On these DVDs, he holds nothing back. He gives you the material he performs, the reasons why he chose this particular material, and his philosophies and advice for performing street magic, including how to go about getting bigger hats (more money).

It's been said that smart people learn from their experience, but wise people learn from the experience of others. Why start from scratch? Be wise! Gets Kozmo's Tales from the Street DVD set, and you will be miles ahead of the game! If you are seriously interested in doing street magic, these DVDs will be invaluable to you--they are simply and truly "must haves".
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Scott, so well said!

Also, this set isn't just for folks looking to work the streets. The information on here is about connecting with an audience, whether it's 1 or 100.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I concur. Anyone looking to improve their act can benefit from this, but street workers will find it particularly valuable.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1090 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
If you are even considering working the streets you NEED to get these DVD's and if you are interested in seeing what entertaining lay audiences really looks like you need to get these DVD's!
BAGWIZ
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of BAGWIZ
I'm not really looking to "take it to the street" but I believe (just based on the Kozmo interview I heard on MNW) this man has valuable wisdom to share that can make me a better performer. Insight and inspiration is what I'd hope to get out of these DVDs. Unless I hear I'll not find either in Kozmo's work, I'm going to buy and study this material.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Real information on working the streets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL